Mines for sale

HAY!
I have a Muesum Quality, Amethyst Mine up in the cool pines in far East Az, for sale!
I haven't the time to work it!

cptbil said:
HAY!
I have a Muesum Quality, Amethyst Mine up in the cool pines in far East Az, for sale!
I haven't the time to work it!

Dang Bill!! Let me do some digging some day!

:D When IS! some day ? :P
I am hoping to getthings togather ?THIS? Month! ;D
I'll be out in Arizona soon after that ....
But!
Not Where the mine is located!
When do you plan to be out?

Bill,

Momma ain't gonna give me a kitchen pass until August or September. Bout the time bird season opens up around here. :'(

Mining Company Needed - Great Potential

The Historic Moss Mine located in Goochland County, Virginia is attempting to reopen or sell out. This rich property has flown "under the radar" since the 1930's.
Originally some placering was performed then in the 1800's a couple of shafts were sunk on the vein. Mining has always been intermitten due to wars and the Western Gold Rushes. Due to the conditions of a soft overburden, early hard rock operations struggled with the soft soil and the high water table. For these reasons, very little of the vein has ever been touched. On going exploration as recent as August 2009 reveals a tremendous amount of reserves for such a small property.
The recent exploration discovered that the parcel is directly over the axis of a syncline. Gold Reserves before this finding ran over 30 million dollars of gold only, not including the silver and copper and molybdenum. With this finding the Reserves may well quadruple. The fractured quartz vein has been picked up at 78 feet below the surface and runs persistently across the property. Around 150 feet below the surface the vein folds back to the west and continues indefinitely. We simply don't know at this point, how much more free milling gold exists then previously estimated. This privately held property can be purchased for 2 million dollars, but the owners prefer having the property mined for a small percentage of the profits.
Basic Info can be seen at www.mossmine.com
and exploratory work can be viewed at www.mossmine.com/data/data.html
All the gold located thus far has been free milling. Assays average over 1 ounce per ton with known pockets carrying over 11 ounces per ton of gold and 40 ounces per ton of silver. The property is open to mining with the proper permitting which can be obtained through the DMME and the County of Goochland.
This is a great opportunity for the right mining company and our Board and President are willing to negotiate immediately.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back