Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box

RJGMC

Sep 6, 2008
KANSAS CITY METRO
Detector(s) used
SIMPLEX, EQUINOX AND TESORO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since you have already asked, they have already said that it is not allowed, it is time to find the ordinance or law that says so. You may want to find that on your own though. No sense in poisoning the water hole.

All to often, the person that says no is not the person responsible enough to make that decision. They just think it is not allowed and will not put any effort into finding out the truth. It may be entirely legal and they are ignorant of the facts. Do not throw in the towel just yet. If it is actually not allowed (illegal), there is an article in print to back it up.

Bob

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bob

Thanks for your input. Who can tell me the entire true about detecting in any County park? because what you mention it is true.

Arch.

RJGMC

Sep 6, 2008
KANSAS CITY METRO
Detector(s) used
SIMPLEX, EQUINOX AND TESORO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After checking to see if there were any replies to this thread, I noticed that my comments had been censored/deleted. As small as it may seem, I am disappointed. The word that was deleted is "ignorant" according to Webster, (That would be the guy with the great big book of words spelled correctly) it meant exactly what I was trying to say. Ignorant is, destitute of knowledge, which a public official may be that does not know every law on the books. Or it can mean lacking of knowledge or comprehension of the thing specified. Or, showing lack of knowledge. I love this forum, love reading what others have to say and the finds they produce. That is why I am a charter member. Charter members help pay the bills so everybody else can enjoy TNet also.

Sorry to ramble, it just goes against what I believe. My comments were not rude, or racist or derogatory. If there is a rule I missed and have accidentally broken please let me know.

Arch, please continue with your research, you may win yet. Not every public official knows all the rule. That is why they write all of them down.

Thanks TNet!

Bob

Blue Springs, MO

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Thanks Bob

I hope to enroll some Metal detecting club (in Salisbury,MD) because they have permit to detect in some farms, also they have lawyer specialized in this field, it's the best way to detect without trouble.

Arch.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread