like a sister; really needs prayers

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I'm asking for a dear friend, close as a sister to me. She's found a "lump." Two, that is. I believe it was biopsy today to determine what "stage" this is all at. She's looking at one mastectomy for sure, possibly a double. and with no health insurance, to boot.

She has such a full plate already: her eldest was born blind, is autistic, has a rare bone disorder... and the ex - well, so much for that.

She needs prayers. She is a fighter, that's to the good; and she's really scared right now. I am too, but to see HER afraid? That terrifies me the most.

Would you all put her on whatever prayer list(s) you know of? Please.

thanks,
Nan

Oh, her name is Maggie, she's in St Louis.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
absolutely pretty lady! You and Maggie are BOTH on my prayer list and will share with others as well. ~hugsnprayers~

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Not inadequate at all....had a very good friend go through the same thing and I know exactly how you feel. Hang in there! Maggie is a survivor and I am sure she can beat this too just like Tami did! We love ya lady!! ~hugsnprayers~

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
My prayers will be with Maggie, her family, and, you. :)

Godspeed,
Pepper

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000
Nan,

There are insufficient words in my heart; there are insufficient words in my mouth; there are insufficient words in my thoughts......................but there are words in my prayers for Maggie. And, I know, ....... Nan, I KNOW...God will be there with her. Maggie may not know that He is there. Maggie may not see Him. But....the one thing I do know....He will be holding Maggie in His Loving Arms.

Nan, THIS I know...THIS I know.
Hugs,
Mel

borninok

OP
OP
roswellborn

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Bless you all.

It *was* a double mastectomy. They kept her in the hospital a couple extra days (nausea from the pain meds). She'll have chemo for 6 months and tamoxo-whatsit for ?? years. The test results were better than she (or the doc) had expected. Not terrific, but better than expected.

Thank you, thank you. Your prayers helped; your words, your caring - they all helped.

Thank you and bless you,
Nan

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000
You tell Maggie that she has the best team rooting for her.....the TNET crowd. Ya can't get any better than that, let me tell you.
Hugs,
Mel

borninok

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Hey Nan,

Praying for her, her children and you too. Hang in there God hears and delivers. Yu all are being lifted high to the Father and He will get you each through it and onward.

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
Nan, im very sorry i didnt see this until now. im praying for you and your friend. my family had a cancer scare last summer and it is really scary, i know. think positive thoughts. :wink:

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nan...My thought's and prayer's are out.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread