Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wanted to start this thread because I'm thinking about my good diggin buddy Kindafoundabuckle today. He is probably in surgery for his neck as I'm writing this.

I wouldn't have gotten back into this hobby in such a big way if it wasn't for meeting him--and that's the truth. I had been unable to find the direction my research and focus in KY needed to go, and I was down and out on finds--hunting sites that had been hit in the past, and not really getting anywhere. I got the bug again on trips to CW sites of his. That's all it took to get me on track toward figuring out where my "niche" was in our area...well...I also needed some Diet Dew and Circus Peanuts. 8)

I have many things to be thankful for.

I wanted to say that I wish KFB the best--and I hope his recovery time is short. We've got a lot of diggin to do this fall, and I want him to be able to be there with us out in those fields.

Regards,

Buckles

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Will have KFB in my prayers for a successful surgery and quick recovery! Keep us updated!

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
I'll be praying for KFB for a successful surgery and speedy recovery.

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope all goes really well with his surgery and a speedy recovery too, will keep KFB in my prayers as well.. :thumbsup:

booty

nhbenz

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Brentwood, NH
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL
White's Surf P.I.
Hope the procedure was a complete success with rapid recovery!

kindafoundabuckle

Dec 9, 2006
In bed at the moment
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for all the well wishes! I am home now and doing fine so far. :thumbsup: I will be back on Tnet when the room stops spinning.

Talk to all of you later............

KFB

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad it went well for you..KFB... now we all can go, PHEWWWWWWWWWW

booty

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
well praise God! so glad you came through the surgery well...now we just gotta pray the room hurries up and stops spinnin! :wink: Glad to see you are back!

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So glad to hear you are home.

If you want to get rid of some that "spinning" you could share some of those meds!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Just joking - take it easy and follow the doctor's orders!

B

wildrider

Bronze Member
Feb 25, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Nautilus DMC IIb/White's 6000 Di Pro
Hey hey. Good to hear from ya...Ikindagottabackbone.
Hurry up and get back to digging and don't mix your drugs and alcohol.

kindafoundabuckle

Dec 9, 2006
In bed at the moment
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Montana Jim said:
Get well KFB!

I love circus peanuts...

Circus peanuts rock! I pick my brand of peanut like someone would choose a fine wine. There is a certain off brand name that has the best. I just know it from the package I never can remember the name. But when I see them on a shelf at a store I stock up. They have a nice fluffy feel, not to soft but not to hard. They have a nice flavor and not to rich so you can usually get almost the whole bag down before you feel like you are going to barf. Good stuff! They have followed me and Buckleboy around on many a digging trip.

KFB

kindafoundabuckle

Dec 9, 2006
In bed at the moment
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wildrider said:
Hey hey. Good to hear from ya...Ikindagottabackbone.
Hurry up and get back to digging and don't mix your drugs and alcohol.

Thanks WR. I have not had a drink in at least 3 years. It was never a problem for me I just never cared for it to much. When I did drink I did it socially just to fit in with the crowd.

And yes they did find my backbone! They removed part of it. My right arm has been pretty much useless the last few months and they traced it down to the c5 c6 vertebra. I was in a wreck a 15 years ago and broke my neck at that spot and they did not catch it back then! it grew back crooked with a big bone spur that was pressing on that nerve causing pain and numbness in my right arm and hand. They cut me open on the back of the neck and ground down that part of the bone that was squeezing the nerve. Time will tell if Im back 100% because it could have caused permanent nerve damage. If that is the case I will just have to live with it. As of now I think it is better but my neck hurts so bad from the surgery its hard to tell what hurts and what does not!

KFB

kindafoundabuckle

Dec 9, 2006
In bed at the moment
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cynangyl said:
well praise God! so glad you came through the surgery well...now we just gotta pray the room hurries up and stops spinnin! :wink: Glad to see you are back!
[/qu

Well the room has stopped spinning! I got a really good nights sleep and dont feel to bad right now except for the spot on my neck where they cut me open and that is pretty sore. Im sure it will be that way for sometime.

KFB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread