rex2h

Greenie
Aug 28, 2013
philippines
Detector(s) used
Garrett gti2500 pro with eagle eye treasure hound
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the 1st 4 images... is formed like a tomb...the stone size,,L=4m..W=3m,,H=3ft....it was painted by red but its faded by time .
its located at the corner of a river... and more or less 30mts to the big stone across with a sign of eleven in roman numerals...
( like this... XI..)... you see it in the photo please help what is the meaning of this sign's.... thnx.
tATTACH=CONFIG]857368[/ATTACH] sign6.jpg sign7.jpg sign8.jpg sign9.jpg sign10.jpg sign10.jpg sign12.jpg sign13.jpg sign14.jpg sign15.jpg sign16.jpg

Attachments

• sign5.jpg
    sign5.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 823
Last edited:

prospexican

Nov 28, 2013
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gemini-3 best expert.
gpx 5000, fisher 2 box, whites sierra madre, eagle ll w big foot, gold bug, GMT, MD-5008, Detectron 2 box. etc. metrotech 480, and ferromagnetic magnetometer FX-3. fisher CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i think X normally means silver but i will let you know later, but almost positive, but if you have any other signs around it might be somethine else

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks like a natural crack caused by freezing water or perhaps in your case natural erosion ......just my two cents

L.C.

Last edited:

Hot zone

Bronze Member
Apr 26, 2012
Clark County Washington
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark 8" coil, vaquero 8"x9" and 5.75" WS, clean sweep coil, Gray ghost deep woods headphones

Whites TRX pointer
, Garrett gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The **** buried lots of ammo in caches in PI... Could be large dangerous metal objects nearby!

mikeraydj

Bronze Member
May 19, 2014
Montana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Deteknix X-Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The X, the rock carved into a seat, and other markings makes me think this was man made. How old would say a lot to me as to potential for treasure. This just may have been a favorite spot for people over the years and the X is like an old time graffiti. May find some old coins, but may not mean a cache.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread