Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to find some of those little wire flags like the ones they use to mark utilities before an excavation is done. If they were in different colors you could mark several spots and go back and dig later. You could use a different color for different kinds of hits. That way you could detect first and then dig at your leisure instead of having to stop and dig at each hit necessitating carrying all your gear with you. JIM

cedarratt

Nov 14, 2004
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
And if you where a hard hat no one will question you as to what you are doing lol

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
He Jimmileo, why didn't you mention it on the phone last night. I've got probably 50-75 of them in the jeep. Got 'em from local cable office friend I told you about-but all same color.

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
G'day, Buy a small bag of generic flour. Dump some of it in the junk side of your detector apron. When you get a signal dump a pinch of flour on it. Come back later. This also works really well where there is a group and only one guy has target ID. exanimo, ss

petecnc

Dec 17, 2004
wilmington nc
Detector(s) used
used to own a whites dfx. i dont currently own a machine. cant wait to save up for a new machine
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i saw those flags at home depot

kenb

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2004
Long Island New York
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Golf tees as Dave posted work great, Use different colors for different signals. there also pretty low key, they can be left behind in the event of rain or a loss of daylight and dug at a later date with out attracting too much attention.
kenb

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Well Siegfried, if a get skunked and don't find anything I can throw a little water in the pouch and tell everyone it's full of dough. :D LOL HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread