Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I Admit to being Scammed:

DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE OPPT................. They Are Criminals.

Neil KEENAN is the Only responsible guardian of the Global Accounts (GOLD). The oppt is a gigantic fraud. Designed by the ptw to control us and our children forever. That is why their legalese is so precise. Sign the dotted line and you're toast.

So we reach the critical moment of truth. Showdown over who controls all the gold in the world. OPPT has the best legal frauds at their disposal to enslave us forever. To them. OPPT has declared war on the rightful owners of the gold. Owners, not them. OPPT Owns nothing. Smoke and mirrors.

Neil KEENAN however has legal guardianship of 85% of the world physical gold.

Traitors OPPT I hope you all die in prison. Fighting each other for food scraps. Disease ridden to your rotten souls. You and all your co-conspirators not only failed to overthrow the world you have forced honest people off course. WE know who you are. You will be punished. And remembered throughout history as Traitors of the HUman Race.
Sincerely,
BB
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[h=2]NEIL KEENAN UPDATE: OPPT BREAKS PEACE – DECLARES MILITARY ARM – KEENAN SURVIVES POISONING ATTEMPT, NOTIFIES AUTHORITIES OF OPPT INCITEMENT OF INDONESIAN REBELLION[/h] Posted on April 19, 2013 by Jean

• OPPT breaks peace with Keenan – declares they own the Global Accounts on behalf of “the People”
  • Death threat becomes real – Keenan survives poisoning attempt
  • OPPT a replay of Lenin’s Cabal-backed revolution – but the people won’t fall for it this time
  • OPPT’s Paula Humfrey informs phony “elder” Apriyanto of Swissindo that OPPT “Military Declaration” empowers Indonesian army to overthrow the “foreclosed” government and to arrest all corporate or banking officials – but “nicely” of course.
  • Keenan notifies Indonesian government and Swiss authorities
  • OPPT “Courtesy Notices” Analyzed – How to sell your soul and your children to OPPT forever with one signature
  • Laying down the law: 85% of the Accounts belong to the Qing Dynasty, and Keenan’s job is to protect the assets from fraud, and put them to work for humanity
  • Qing Empress and team working with Keenan to clean up Accounts
  • Sorry, OPPT – we gave you a chance: game over
by Michael Henry Dunn

Last edited:

uglymailman

Bronze Member
Feb 3, 2010
How to know if it's a scam:
1.If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.
2.Ain't no such thing as a free lunch.
3. If everybody got a check for 6 million bucks, a buck would be worth less than a Mark in post WW1 Germany.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
How to know if it's a scam:
1.If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.
2.Ain't no such thing as a free lunch.
3. If everybody got a check for 6 million bucks, a buck would be worth less than a Mark in post WW1 Germany.

But... I wanted to pay down the FED DEBT!

uglymailman

Bronze Member
Feb 3, 2010
Reb, don't you remember when Prez. Clinton had a "surplus"? Congress had hearing's & brought in head of the Fed. Alan Greenspan.
Congress: We think we have a surplus and was wondering what to do with it. We thought we'd pay down the National Debt.
Greenspan: Oh no! That would be the WORST thing you could do with it. It would hurt the banks.
Even if we could pay down the debt do you think they would let us? Maybe they're waiting for gold to hit 10K an ounce then clean out Ft. Knox to pay it off?
This is the right forum for it though. If congress would let us pay it down it'd be supernatural.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Reb, don't you remember when Prez. Clinton had a "surplus"? Congress had hearing's & brought in head of the Fed. Alan Greenspan.
Congress: We think we have a surplus and was wondering what to do with it. We thought we'd pay down the National Debt.
Greenspan: Oh no! That would be the WORST thing you could do with it. It would hurt the banks.
Even if we could pay down the debt do you think they would let us? Maybe they're waiting for gold to hit 10K an ounce then clean out Ft. Knox to pay it off?
This is the right forum for it though. If congress would let us pay it down it'd be supernatural.

Wouldn't THAT be something...?

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Somethings happening here. What it is isn't exactly clear.............
Wonderful person Jean Haines 2012 Wordpress Site has been terminated. For unknown reasons. See http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/.

Naturally I am concerned about internet censorship. And the banksters final moments. The dark forces they collaborate with have no compunction to destroying our world and everything on it. That is their true nature. They inhabit many other planets. It is rumored they destroyed life on Mars when something didn't go their way. And the rings around Saturn are the remains of a planet they destroyed totally. That is what we are dealing with.

This post was about money. Promised money to free everyone from slavery. There are various organizations who's mission is to free Humanity and provide a better world. All competing for the same resources. "My way is Best! NO, Follow My lead! etc)

The Scam I admit to falling for is The Money. Where is it, when will I get it? It's always about money and I fell for it too. Not greed as much as Need. We are all in Need. They have the Money and we always have the Need. Guess who wins.

We missed our greatest opportunity to reach higher levels of understanding. Call it Timeline 3. Missed it because we are anchored to our 3D dimension because of Money. The dark forces have so completely tricked us into the money trap. Ask yourself this?

If all countries in the world are deeply in debt, where did the money go? Into hidden bank accounts that's where. If it's a zero-sum game, then every dollar out should equal every dollar in. Debits & Credits. It does not make sense. WHO HAS ALL THE MONEY?

I certainly do not. Way overboard same as most people. Can never, I mean never pay off my debts. So the only threat to me is bankruptcy. Big deal. IMHO they can take it and shove it. Either way. If I get more money, great. Or if they bankrupt me, great. I just don't care anymore.

Anyway here is some advice about our second and last chance to get outa this world....
BB
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Breaking News Timeline 4

Timeline 4 came about when timeline 3 ( all will ascend ) could not be secured, too many could not get out of the 3D way of thinking which was money, prominence and ego so timeline 4 was created. It is a timeline broken into sections and as people choose to get out of 3D and onto timeline 4, their place is secured in "waves" on the timeline. The first wave was secured over Easter, the second wave will have the opportunity to be secured at the end of May. People need to make an honest choice decision to be part of timeline 4. For those who can not let go of money prominence and ego, they will stay in 3D this includes the work that was started in 3D.
Right now both timelines are interacting and happening simultaneously. However when timeline 4 is secured 100% the interacting will no longer occur, it can be thought of like a brick wall being constructed between the two timelines, after the wall is in place and timeline 4 is 100% secured there will be no more timeline jumping or walking no interaction what so ever. Timeline 3D will be unaware of timeline 4 and vice- versa, it is like it does not exist as do the people on it. It can be likened to an alternate reality/universe.

With Blessing of Support and Understanding,
The Elders of Light
The Akashic Records of The New Paradigm,
via Brandie and Gail

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wordpress explanation: DOS attack
BB

Security analysts have detected an ongoing attack that uses a huge number of computers from across the Internet to commandeer servers that run the WordPress blogging application.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread