hunting buds

Sticks907

Mar 10, 2007
Glen Burnie, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000
Add me to the list. In Glen Burnie..

There are a few places I would like hit in and around Baltimore but would prefer to go with a few people. Safty in Numbers...

alexndad

Aug 14, 2007
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Starting out with Radio Shack
Understand the safety in numbers......there is a couple places in PG county that i've come across......

I've decided to start a log of places that I come across during the winter....I travel throughout the MD/DC metro areas. Will let everyone know.....

Anyone know about the old stone house in the woods at Rte 100 & 29 ( i believe)?

OP
OP
W

whoknows52

Jan 17, 2007
gimme a call....maybe we can get togeather for some hunts Wayne 410-963-8169 (cell)

Dex

Dec 27, 2007
Baltimore/DC
Detector(s) used
Discriminator II
I'm gonna have to check out that place at 32 and 29. I spotted a couple of abandoned houses a couple of weeks ago too and there is one up 170 on the way to Bowie not too far from the pond park I've been MDing lately.

We should all try to designate a place to meet in the next few weeks and get together.

alexndad

Aug 14, 2007
Maryland
Detector(s) used
My mistake. That stone house is at Route 100 and 29.....can be seen in the winter.....looks to be fenced off.

alexndad

Aug 14, 2007
Maryland
Detector(s) used
How about that pyramid looking house off of Route 32 ...travelling west, it is on the left hand side. What is the story with that beauty?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions