Hello from Lake County

dirtyJohn

Nov 30, 2007
Whiskey Junction, IL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD2, Tesoro Tiger Shark, DetectorPro Uniprobe, DetectorPro Pistol Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi guys, sorry I haven't introduced myself before. I've been a member for about 6 months. Treasurefiend, I like your videos, maybe I can meet up with you guys to do a little hunting sometime. I did post a cool find on todays finds here's a link. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,157366.0.html .Hopefully I'll have more posts in the future. I have met Gates21(cool guy). Gave me a good deal on a sunray pinpointer and pair of gray ghosts.

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard, your always welcome to come huntin!!! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
dirtyJohn

dirtyJohn

Nov 30, 2007
Whiskey Junction, IL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD2, Tesoro Tiger Shark, DetectorPro Uniprobe, DetectorPro Pistol Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, Let me know next time you guys are going. I'm not to far from the city and don't mind driving. I know a few good places up here to hunt and a few I'm waiting to try. Let me know, I've been hunting solo up til now except for a buddy of mine that comes into town a few times a year.

twistidd

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2007
Chicago
Detector(s) used
White's Matrix M6 w/ Sun-Ray DX-1, 950 coil and 6x10 DD, Minelab Excalibur II, Garrett Ace 250, Garmin Etrex GPS
Dirty John,

Greetings from Cook County! Sounds like you've got some great spots up there yourself, I saw your post with the V-nickel, very cool. I mostly hit old parks on the north side of Chicago. I also hunt with a group further out at some old woods (with TreasureFiend and others). Maybe some day we can work something out, who knows. Keep up the good work.

Joe

OP
OP
dirtyJohn

dirtyJohn

Nov 30, 2007
Whiskey Junction, IL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool, I'm always up for a hunt. By the way, how do you like that m6. I've heard alot of good things about. Been thinking about saving up for something new.

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dirtyjohn,your always welcome to come and join up,keep watching this sec for the posts and we'll hook up :occasion14:

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Hey Dirtyjohn, stop by the shop on Allanson Raod in Mundelien if you get a chance. Talk to LC in there and he can set you on the road to huntsites in Lake County. I haven't been there since they got that woman on the board who decided to stop all detecting in the FP's there a couple years ago but I had some nice digs up that way too. The Great Lakes club meets up at the Round Lake Beach community center once a month if you'd like to get together with some locals up your way. Here's their site fyi: http://www.glhr.com/

I did belong but can't justify the drive time anymore.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread