OP
OP
D

djs691

Jan 31, 2013
Independence MO.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
hay small i need help i had another post here and started the thread wrong and have changed it and edited it many times but your medators are stell not satafied with it can you help me correct it this is the post
(Need Investors have a way to Prospect for gold on the ocean floor) i did chamge it to (have a way to Prospect for gold on the ocean floor) but stell get your meadertors telling me the rules i know the rues now and dont need them explaing them to me everyday in my defience i go this website from the Angel investors web site telling me to come here for the help So can you please help me get your people off of me about thease rules or help me edit my poat so they let up thank you Oh what part of kansas you from me i live here in independence mo

OP
OP
D

djs691

Jan 31, 2013
Independence MO.
Primary Interest:
found Today in field near harrisonville mo

cant read.jpg brit20 pence.jpg 1887.jpg are they worth anything:hello2:

Fen

Feb 1, 2013
You have sincerely made me question if I intend to use these forums. I thank you.

OP
OP
D

djs691

Jan 31, 2013
Independence MO.
Primary Interest:
I'm rely sorry i dont live up to your standards im am realy new at this

RJGMC

Sep 6, 2008
KANSAS CITY METRO
Detector(s) used
SIMPLEX, EQUINOX AND TESORO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome neighbor! Don't worry about living up to any one elses standards. But, once in a while, a new new member jumps in and one of the first things they ask about is needing investors for one thing or another.

Good luck in your search, I like the looks of the coins you dug near Harrisonville. But I have no clues about any gold story.

Happy Hunting!

HI BOB!
RJGMC

OP
OP
D

djs691

Jan 31, 2013
Independence MO.
Primary Interest:
Today i met a man whos grandfather was the princeaple of rodmen school in 1848 the school was moved the the loc. disscribed by many in 1843 the aridgenal loc was downtown right where the high school is now off of finnley st

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread