Hamburger joint Saigon

Vietnamese cuisine has lost some of it's "flavor."

food.jpg

Hey mike.....you think it's really hamburger ?

Funny.....it says 100% passion.....nothing about 100% beef !!

Ill take a triple cheese burger with chili on top and stuff some french fries in it

and a side of onion rings

SloppyJoes on the menu lol

At first I thought that was a helium balloon on the ceiling. Zoomed in to see it was a sprinkler. And I thought those were doughnuts, Squid rings. Are those any good?

You think a taco shop would do well there? Or a Mexican restaurant?

Nice pictures of the City Mike. Keep them coming.

Interesting pics! I just read an article about retirement abroad that rated Viet Nam #10 according to expats living there:

https://www.businessinsider.com/best-countries-to-retire-in-2020-according-to-expats-cost-of-living

Do fast food joints cater to the expats or are they popular with the locals? Are the places busy? Affordable? What are the most popular menu items? Are they locally owned franchises? Public companies like McD etc available for stock purchase?

Thanks for the nice pics! Fully recovered from your motorcycle accident?

And the Pikachu cuckoo clock is outstanding.

Looks awesome, interesting food choices more interesting then an American restaurant

Thanks for sharing! :occasion14:

I don't know who owns them but they are popular with expats, tourists, and local viets.
Stock purchase, I don't know.
We need a Taco Bell here and none anywhere that I know of. Subways are not doing well and several are gone as are some Burger Kings. Mc Donald's is the favorite of most people.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back