Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They appear to be John Adams commemorative cufflinks. You know, the 2nd President of the US. Another member dug a pair a few years ago. And if my brain was still connected I'd remember who, I KNOW who, must be time for bed.

I got it! Calabash Digger! (Had to recharge brain.)

bottlecap4u

Jan 15, 2024
They appear to be John Adams commemorative cufflinks. You know, the 2nd President of the US. Another member dug a pair a few years ago
Ya, we all know the presidents. Us Midwesterners don't find that east coast old stuff, we need a little primer with the pics.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And we East Coasters wouldn't know much about California 49'ers tools either. It's all good. If Calabash Digger hadn't posted one a bit ago, I would have never known about them either.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Found something exciting and rare. Thanks​

tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS over to TODAY'S FINDS! for more exposure.

tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum NEW MEMBER INSTRODUCTIONS Description: New to TreasureNet? Introduce yourself to our community here! Welcome aboard and Happy Hunting!

OP
OP
SeabeeChiefDigger

SeabeeChiefDigger

Tenderfoot
Feb 3, 2024
They appear to be John Adams commemorative cufflinks. You know, the 2nd President of the US. Another member dug a pair a few years ago.
That’s how someone ID’d them for me.
Wow, congrats! Definitely a rare find! Banner all day!!!!
Eagle101, thanks I know the guy with me that day can verify their authenticity and me recovering them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread