Whites Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here’s what the heavy rains brought in the last week or so, all surface hunting
Full to full ish tools
IMG_0145.jpeg

Brokes/fragments
IMG_0147.jpeg

A ton of debitage from one site, some of the stuff at the top is questionable/fossils/just unusual
IMG_0142.jpeg

Some piles of debitage and some other stuff from other areas, a bit of shell and fossils, a smashed bullet also
IMG_0141.jpeg

And finally a real nice calamities fossil
IMG_0080.jpeg
IMG_0081.jpeg

Upvote 9
OP
OP
Older The Better

Older The Better

Silver Member
Apr 24, 2017
south east kansas
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven’t had too many issues with poison ivy yet, but I’ll swear by tech-nu at least for me, any time I get into it or notice a bump, a good scrub with it and I’m good to go. You even can put it in the wash to get it off your clothes. But i convinced another guy to try it and he said it didn’t work at all, I guess people react differently…

On the other hand the ticks absolutely exploded this week around here. The last time I went out, I sprayed down heavy with bug spray under and over clothes and I had like 20 ticks on me and my jeans were crawling with them

I had one spot I should have got to before the river crested and flooded the field now it’s a lost cause for a while, it’s like everything is painted brown
IMG_0162.jpeg
IMG_0161.jpeg

CreekSide

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2023
Looking through your pictures in the debitage pile I see some maybe pieces in the mix. I’d go through that again and look closer for tools.

OP
OP
Older The Better

Older The Better

Silver Member
Apr 24, 2017
south east kansas
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn’t take the brokes out of the debitage pictures like in the bottom right of the one there is a couple sections of blades. there were a few that had flake scars on both sides but were blob shaped. But I do doublecheck my flakes unfortunately no bonus tools this time

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread