Fisher 1235x manual needed please.

W

willrich

I am the very proud owner of a fisher 1235x, although I don't possess a manual for it.
I understand the 1225 is similar and the manual for them is on JW's sight, tho I would like just a scanned copy for the complete information on how to operate it precisely, if you know where, or how to find one, please leave me a link to down load it.
fisher labs seemed to neglect my e-mail, dunno why, but I guess they are busy cleaning the old attach items, or something, lol
please scan me in a complete copy ?
I love my fisher 1235x, and would love a manual, just as much, and I do appreciate your time.
not 1236x, it's a older 1235x
thank you.

OP
OP
W

willrich

Thank you Sandman for the help, I much, appreaciate it, and yes sir, I love the hell outta my "brandnew/old,kinda used fisher1235x".
it's new to me, because I have only been useing old compass's, and an occasional old non discriminateing whites, compass's were non discriminatory aswell, old yukon ib77's.
keep in touch, and we'll locate us a copy of the origional fisher1235x manual.
even if I have to wright one, my self lol. there's gotta be one out there, somewhere.
keith wills has one, I know for a fact, and 4dollors with 2dollor shipping charge, just have to save up, if I am ever gonna get it, I reacon.
pleased to meet you btw, and let me know if you ever do find one

OP
OP
W

willrich

today was a very good day, I went out with my fisher 1235x and turned the on/off switch on and it beeped and died. darn, I thought to my self. the solder on the back of the switch musta came loose since last time I fixed it, but oh well, back to the drawing board.
any way it was a great day after all, today in the mail, there for me to behold and cherrish, a fisher 1235x manual, directly from fisher labs.
yes I now own the manual, which makes me even happier then I was b4, if that's even possible.
sandman, I will scan it in, if you'd like a copy, or you can keep bugging fisherlabs, and have a copy sent to you.
let me know, and I'll do my best to get it scanned in for ya.
there is nothing really to it that I really didn't allready know, but it is nice to have it anyways. working on my fisher and will post more later(with pic's)
keep on Th'er'ing

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you very much for the manual. Fisher labs won't answer most email since they are now under new management. New doesn't mean better........

Old Tom

Aug 4, 2006
Milton, Florida
Detector(s) used
White's Surfmaster PI, Eagle Spectrum, Fisher 1235-X, 1280-X
Ground balance a 1235-X ? Am I missing something, I have had mine for about 15+ years and there is no ground balance on mine.
Had a whites 5900 and Garrett master hunter 7 and use a friends whites beach hunter ID... they had to be ground balanced .... again am I missing something on my 1235-X ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread