Status
Not open for further replies.

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
Hi Fellows

When I had my MFD, I found a lots of little stone with micro gold inside, and many time, with 1/2 OZ of gold. I found them many times in the beach, parks, streets, backyard, in everywhere. However, the Geologist say gold can be found only in certain places like rivers, stream, deserts or mountains. How do you explain that? :icon_scratch:

Arch

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
The explanation is right there in your post. The proof that LRL don't work for you. The proof of why they don't work for you. The proof of why you insist that they do work anyhow. You covered the subject very well in a very short post, thank you!

The anti-fraudsters don't have to wonder whether or not LRL's are bunko: we have it straight from the LRL promoters and gullibillies themselves that they're bunko. This aftermarket business of actually opening the things up to see how the manufacturers have lied is just icing on the cake, everyone already knew before the thing was opened up. Archie, can't you "read your own advertisement"?

--Toto

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Arch the blinders are on. Good thing they weren't out with me today. I checked a target with 3 devices, wrote down the results. 3 hrs. later One of the crew came over with his device and I asked him to check the target and write it down while I cut grass. He was within 2 in. of the pinpoint, he had 7 1/2 ft depth, I had 8. He was within 1/4 gram of the weight I had. What some good guessers we are.

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Fenix, do you understand what you just told everybody who is sufficiently literate to "read the advertisement"?

The debunkers don't have to post gullibilly/fraudster posts under fake names, it's the gullibillies and fraudsters themselves who make the posts, providing the raw material for debunking LRL's without ever having to open one up and analyze the electronics.

You're camping in Harold Camping land, just a different tent. And I give Harold Camping some credit: at least when the LORD ground truthed his claim last month and it came up short, Mr. Camping admitted he screwed up on the date, if (unfortunately) not on the basic premise.

Until you are willing to truth the target, claims about the target are floobydust. Anyone who swings a metal detector of whatever make and model knows this: the same applies to any locating method that actually works. If it doesn't work, and you know it doesn't work, then claims is all ya got and you know it and what you know about it not working is what you advertise to the world.

Now suppose for a moment that the gizmos actually work they way the claimants say they do, but you yourself don't believe it. Then to hype the things (for whatever your reason), you'll paint them with the same can of paint that Chuckie and Thomas and Vincent and Shark! paint theirs. That's not predicting the future, that's describing what you've already done.

If you want to be taken seriously, don't camp out with Camping and the other con men!

--Toto

BTW: I may give you a hard time over the substance of your most of your posts, but I do like your sense of humor, however many of you there happen to be (that being one of EE's major concerns, if not mine).

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Here's the thing. I'm not going to alter what happens just to conform to the loudest dog in the pack. Don't believe it? Fine, jump in the car and take a trip. Won't get to see everything but enough to need a tourniquet on your head. I'm sure some of the devices are total crap. No, SWR I will not furnish a list or any reports. I'm sure some are not functioning due to poor Q/C when made. Again, no lists or reports. When I am B/S' ing it should be obvious. The rest??,, Things happen during the week that I don't believe could happen. But after seeing it repeat several times,,, well you get to a point of stupidity not to reconsider.

I would not encourage anyone to get in the Lrl end of metal detecting unless they were willing to devote a LOT of time to getting it worked out. I do NOT know of anyone using LRLs that I consider stupid. WAY on the other side of that. My SAT scores were the 2nd highest in the state ever, and I meet people a lot smarter than me in this. When our "educated" critics turn this into a battle of wits, they just brought a knife to a gun fight. I do not consider the "critics" stupid, more uninformed than anything. However as you see some have a convoluted mess of psychosis going on.

I used coil types for a long time before I caught on. It took being second on a HUGE recovery to snap me out of it. That was about a dozen recoveries the LRL boys made either in of front or behind me. They brought a tow truck in to pull the vault out of the ground.

It's a persons choice to use what they want. I see most of the crowing as jealousy, again the psych thing is also a big part of it.

K

Kentucky Kache

woof! said:
The anti-fraudsters don't have to wonder whether or not LRL's are bunko: we have it straight from the LRL promoters and gullibillies themselves that they're bunko. This aftermarket business of actually opening the things up to see how the manufacturers have lied is just icing on the cake, everyone already knew before the thing was opened up. Archie, can't you "read your own advertisement"?

--Toto

Then could you tell us why the "anti-fraudsters" continue to spit and spew?

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Woof, I see your point. Missing what I had gotten by 2 inches location, 1/2 ft in depth, and 1/4 gram of the weight must mean our devices don't work.

One of the big problems we have it with the "Found it didn't dig it" situation. Let me expound on that.

Some are real obvious, Government land, hostile property owners, inaccessible areas, extreme dangers, and more. Here's the sneaky ones.

Size and depth. How so? If you have 1/1000 of a gram at 5-10 ft. are you willing to dig it? I'm not. Arch is not kidding about gold

being in off the hook places. How far did glaciers travel? Hmmm. Gold in the ground for millions of years (1/1000) of a gram has the

same signature as 10 lbs buried 100 yrs. Maybe even more. Scatter 1/10 gram of micro gold in an area, say 12 x 12 x 12 ft, bury it for

2 million years, see what kind of signature that has. We just recently (believe it or not) are able to determine size and depth accurately.

As you see by what was done by 2 of us, not much difference in the readings. Years ago I would have dug about 3 ft. and went

home wondering if my detector just missed it. Not now.

IF I was exposed to just 1 person describing something that was hard to believe, I would have serious doubts, but still not rule it out.

Now if I saw 3, 4, 5, 10, 25, saying the same thing, I would take it on myself to investigate if I was interested. If I was not interested, I

would go on my way, not call all of them liars and frauds. You may or may not understand this post, but guaranteed that any LRL user

will. This is what we mean when we say "you won't understand". Not saying someone is dumb, just not experienced enough to grasp

it.

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
fenixdigger said:
Arch the blinders are on. Good thing they weren't out with me today. I checked a target with 3 devices, wrote down the results. 3 hrs. later One of the crew came over with his device and I asked him to check the target and write it down while I cut grass. He was within 2 in. of the pinpoint, he had 7 1/2 ft depth, I had 8. He was within 1/4 gram of the weight I had. What some good guessers we are.

Good job :thumbsup:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenix---

Logic alone can indicate the possibility of something, or even the probability of it. But logic alone will never prove anything.

If there are so many successful LRL users, why hasn't a single one ever proven that they are successful, by taking Carl's $25K? It can be, and has been, argued that LRLers don't need to prove anything; but if that were so, then you and the other LRL promoters wouldn't be on here every day, very strongly insisting that they work!

You are your own contradiction in logic. Therefore, the more you try to make your claims "compute," the less they actually do.

That makes you and the other LRL promoters, the best "skeptics" on here.

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
fenixdigger said:

Arch the blinders are on
:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~EE~
If there are so many successful LRL users, why hasn't a single one ever proven that they are successful, by taking Carl's $25K? It can be, and has been, argued that LRLers don't need to prove anything; but if that were so, then you and the other LRL promoters wouldn't be on here every day, very strongly insisting that they work!
Because it is not the logical thing to do…Art

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
Because it is not the logical thing to do…Art

Question?

How has Carl succeed proving LRL and MFD don't work at all? Where are the videos with evidences?

How can you trust in a Magician like Randi? where he can convert gold in a Rabbit? :o

What is the logical thing? Give us an example!!

Arch

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
You will understand this one. The reason we fight so hard is that we are not going to let someone lie and get away with it. You think you are doing the same thing, but you simply do not have all the facts. Art and I have tried to fix this, but all attempts to help have met
resistance. Here's how this really works,, someone with serious psychosis's has made a game out of this to self treat some of his problems.
Making some sense once in a while and collecting like minded members to "ride" along. It then becomes a habit of sorts, where his is a conditioned response (obsessive) and believing that a greater good is being served while "riding" in his car. All it's doing is blocking the chance to see an invisible force as of yet undefined by science. None of you are keeping us out of the field, stopping the progress on increasing the % of good finds, all you are doing is causing us to communicate outside the forum.

You are missing some real Indiana Jones adventures. You'll never know what is going on out here. A real shame. When stuff happens that I don't believe possible, it's off the hook. I see that kind of stuff most every week. I would hate to miss it simply because I was following a kook or thought my opinion was that important as to rule reality.

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
fenixdigger said:
One of the big problems we have it with the "Found it didn't dig it" situation. Let me expound on that.

Some are real obvious, Government land, hostile property owners, inaccessible areas, extreme dangers, and more.

Yet, amazingly, there are plenty of examples of real treasure actually found, AND DUG UP, with MD's.

K

Kentucky Kache

EE THr said:
That makes you and the other LRL promoters, the best "skeptics" on here.

Therefore I ask again, THEN WHY DO YOU KEEP YAPPING?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~Saturna~
Yet, amazingly, there are plenty of examples of real treasure actually found, AND DUG UP, with MD's.
Yes there are a few treasure finds made with Conventional Metal Detectors…and yes there are some treasures that have been found with LRL’s that have been in court for 20 years..Why take the chance of this happening?..Art

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Sat;

Correct. And if it helps, everything I dig has been hit with a Minelab, Gemni III, or a Garrett. The LRL just got me close to it. Sometimes

3 ft, sometimes 2 inches. Read my post about the misses before the LRLs if you get confused why I use one.

When friends ask what I found something with, do you think I mention the LRL? No, the Minelab gets bragged on. What makes you think other people don't do the same? Like I'm the only one?

Do you not see what Arch. is saying? What about the others that are posting now? What about the others that have been run off?

That many liars all saying the same thing?? Give me a break. You seem to have too much sense to get drowned in that Egyptian river.

Not the Tigris or Euphrates,,,,,, de Nile.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
No fenixdigger..He is saying that all the people who buried all their Treasures only put them in the first foot of Mother earth..That includes all the valuable minerals that Mother earth has put there. I would conclude he thinks that the Spainish, KGC and all the robbers were just plain stupid..I would also conclude that they were all placed in places that they knew would become parks or beaches..Just shows the logic of the skeptic mind…Art

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
fenixdigger said:
Sat;

Correct. And if it helps, everything I dig has been hit with a Minelab, Gemini III, or a Garrett. The LRL just got me close to it.

FINALLY, a little bit of honesty. Except it's not the LRL that's gets you near the target. It's your brain taking you to logical, likely detecting areas.

You would find the SAME amount of stuff if you left the LRL at home.

You would find nothing to dig if you left the MD at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread