Fake Explosives and Drugs Detectors

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Someone should sell LRLs to the TSA. This would eliminate being irradiated every time we fly, or felt-up if we "opt out."

Since the only bombers lately have proven out to be CIA controlled patsies, the LRLs would do just fine, and you can send the bill to the U.N. because they have plenty of dough from their World Bank collecting all the fake Climate Taxes.

Problem solved!

A fraud to solve a fraud!

ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Someone should sell LRLs to the TSA. This would eliminate being irradiated every time we fly, or felt-up if we "opt out."

Since the only bombers lately have proven out to be CIA controlled patsies, the LRLs would do just fine, and you can send the bill to the U.N. because they have plenty of dough from their World Bank collecting all the fake Climate Taxes.

Problem solved!

double WOW

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good afternoon" I see that the US gov't cautions against fake Potassium Iodide manufacturers, because of the Japanese incident.

It seems that there are unscrupulous people out there that are selling fake / useless iodine products. They have no interest
in the lives of our citizens / soldiers etc., that may be exposed,

Sigh and here I was being shown that only LrL manufacturers were selling useless devices to the military, etc.,
now I find that the purchasing agents for the military also have boo booed again.

Where will it end, sigh, I suppose that now the manufactures of conventional detectors will be found to be heartlessly
contributing to the rise of skin cancer by encouraging unsuspecting people to go out into the sun and enjoy themselves.

Sigh, profit seeking has bypassed humanitarian reasons and understanding.

What a cruel world we live in, sniff.

Don Jose de La Mancha

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
RDT---

A couple years ago there were warnings out against companies from Mexico selling prescription drugs online. Someone tested a batch and found out they were made of cement.... Good thing they weren't China. Look what happened to their executives who got caught poisoning milk and putting lead in toys.

-----

People should use niacin for radiation, anyway. I hear it runs radiation out of the whole body, rather than just the thyroid. Makes you turn red like a sunburn at first, though. Feels like a sunburn, too, for about 20 minutes. Take a shower after. After a few days, when you don't turn red anymore, it's gone. Since it also runs out sun radiation as well, it might take a couple of weeks if you've accumulated a lot. The red will show the pattern of your bathing suit, too!

Start with 25 or 50 milligrams, to see if you get a severe reaction. Take it every day, when you no longer get a reaction, go to 50 or 100 mg the next day. When you can go up to 500 or so, with no redness, that's pretty much it. Then just 50 or 100 a day, or whenever you want to test to see if you've been radiated. Like every six months unless you suspect something.

I tried it and it worked for me. But, not being a doctor, I can't officially recommend it, or make any claims of a cure for anything, of course.

P.S. Niacinamide won't work. It's a synthetic, made to avoid the "flush," or redness (not a very bright idea). So look on the ingredients list, because sometimes it's labeled niacin on the front.

If it works for you, keep some handy, but watch the expiration dates, too.

:coffee2:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Afternoon Ee, try corn tortillas for protection against strontium 90. The heavy load of organic calcium
has a greater infinity for your thick head and the skeletal structure, than the Strontium.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EE you posted -->What's the difference?
Between fried at high heat, or cooked at gentle heat which retains the original
characteristics.

Incidentally, there are various types of calcium, which to use depends upon your
metabolic. pH balance characteristics.

Calcium citrate is prob the best choice without testing for Urine and saliva pH.

Don Jose de La Mancha

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
RDT---

Interesting. I hear that magnesium helps the body absorb the calcium, too. About half the milligrams of the calcium seems to be the right amount.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
EE: there are 7 simple tests which will tell what type and amount of Calcium that your body needs. We each have different abilities to utilize it.

Don Jose de la Mancha :coffee2: :coffee2:

Do you have links?

:coffee2: :coffee2:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good evening EE: One must remember that simple sunlight on the bare skin is extremely important in the utilization of many of the minerals and elements.

Strange as it may seem, but many cases of cancer have been greatly helped by daily exposure to direct sunlight, even 'skin' cancer.

One gentleman in particular had facial / neck cancer. It had finally eaten away one ear, and half of his neck. They finally gave up on him since nothing cured or slowed it down.

Using the Cesium Chloride, combined with the /Reams tech, it was stopped, but his face and neck would not heal. I talked him into sitting out in the sun for a 20 - 30 min daily with no shirt. It worked.

He now has a nice, large shiny scar, perhaps he might qualify for reconstructive surgery on his ear later.

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. what does conventional science have to say about this?

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
RDT---

Conventional Science would say, "If it works, it works." They would also apply those treatments which actually work.

But Conventional Science has been overpowered by Politics. Politics has been overpowered by Greed. And mere Greed has been overpowered by the terrible fear of the population in general, by the Eugenicists in control of the United Nations (owners of the World Bank), a blatant Dictatorship that wants Global Control in order to effect massive population reduction.

Was that answer simile enough? :laughing7:

(I don't like leaving loose ends!)

:coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread