Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
artie---

aarthrj3811 said:
~EE THr~
You are doing what the LRL promoters always do, which is simply ignore what has been said.

Is that the same as ignoring the 60 owner operators and the true Treasure Hunters of Treasure Net?

You are following the Predictable Pattern, in the link below, exactly.

Keep it up, your are helping to prove it's accurate! (This was your topic. You started with "Gold," remember? And bragging about your success.)

Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Yes I have a very Predictable Pattern…The truth is the truth and can not be changed..Art

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Art;

Have you found that being on top of a large amount of gold affects the operation of a GPS unit?

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Have you found that being on top of a large amount of gold affects the operation of a GPS unit?

Hey LT..the best I can think about was when the GPS went screwy other 2 1//2 pounds of gold…I have a Magellan GPS that will screw with my RT when I am about 50 feet from a gold deposit..Art

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
I have talked to several others that are having the same problem. Blew us out of the water in 2 spots. Be nice if someone can pin down what is causing this. The places are so remote, I can't get any diagnostic equipment in there. My EMF meter doesn't pick up anything. What could be strong enough to mess with a GPS in a 100 ft circle?

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I have talked to several others that are having the same problem. Blew us out of the water in 2 spots. Be nice if someone can pin down what is causing this. The places are so remote, I can't get any diagnostic equipment in there. My EMF meter doesn't pick up anything. What could be strong enough to mess with a GPS in a 100 ft circle?
The first thing I would check would be Lode-stone..Some KGC sites have Lode-stone buried with the treasure
Well, now that the Feds already know that you gained 2 1/2 pounds of gold, why not share a photo of that with the forum?
Wrong again..It is no interest to them until it is sold

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Cool, so when will you be posting those photos?

You may be waiting a long time..the gold has been split and re-buried in two different locations. One in a dry dessert location and one in the Mountains…this the seventh year of the experiment. I check the two locations every year..We are trying to determine how long it takes to get the long term buried effects..If it does not happen before I pass over my son will continue my experiment…Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:

You may be waiting a long time..the gold has been split and re-buried in two different locations. One in a dry dessert location and one in the Mountains…this the seventh year of the experiment. I check the two locations every year..We are trying to determine how long it takes to get the long term buried effects..If it does not happen before I pass over my son will continue my experiment…Art

Of course.

What about my second question? I've asked twice now.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gold is weighed by the Troy Oz..I assume that all treasure hunters knew that

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
RDT---

Well, this site does allow posting pictures, and lots of people do post pictures of their finds.

And he stated that he wasn't worried about it financially.

And that it is now safely buried. (Wouldn't it be funny if an LRLer buried a stash like that, then couldn't find it again? The thought just struck me. Had to say it! :laughing7: )

Anyhow, why not?

I mean, I could understand if a person had reasons to "not talk about it."

But that doesn't apply here, does it? The cat is out of the bag. So why not post the picture?

Am I missing something with this deal?

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
You had over $40,000.00 in gold, all in one pile.
Have you ever saw that much gold ? It is just a very small pile
Gee it was worth less than $10,000 seven years ago..I call that a great investment

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008
aarthrj3811 said:

WOW
You really want to stick with that story?

You claim you can find gold 8 miles away (maybe further,
I can't remember right now.

An 8 mile radius equals approximately 200 square miles of
land you must monitor. If your gold is buried in 2 different
places more than 16 miles apart, that doubles the area to
400 miles you must patrol daily making sure no one else
enters that area with an LRL, finds and recovers your gold.
Remember, there are 7000+ treasure hunters out there with
LRLs finding buried treasure all the time, soon to be 15,000,
or more.

You will most likely say you buried it on private land where
no one else can retrieve it. That won't fly, not all people
abide by the laws.

So I suggest you go dig up your gold immediately and
put it in a safe place before someone else with an LRL
comes along and seriously alters your experiment.

That is, assuming you trully believe that LRLs work.
:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: ::)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread