Dowsing vs LRL’s

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Dowsing vs LRL’s
We have been told by our expert non-treasure hunters many fairy tales in the last few months…They have admitted now that we can find treasure with our LRL’s but only because it is just Dowsing..The electronics have nothing to do with what we locate and recover. So as usual I have a few questions.
As a fair Dowser and also a LRL user I will tell you a few facts..I can locate a few flakes of Gold with a set of Dowsing Rods for a distance of @ 70 paces. A Gold Nugget which weights a little less than a ¼ oz for a little less than a ¼ mile. With all 4 of the MFD’s and LRL’s that I own I can find those same targets at a distance of 2 and 3 miles.

Could these experts please explain how this can occur if the electronics have nothing to do with the process ?..Art

Attachments

• 100_0565.jpg
    100_0565.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 802
  • 100_0567.jpg
    100_0567.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 726

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Art---

When you started of the first post with the "Fairy Tales" comment, I thought this was going to be an entire topic of insults.

But after reading your entire post, I'm so impressed that I took you off Ignore. 8)

This could turn out to be a good thread.

Rudy(CA)

Sep 24, 2004
aarthrj3811 said:
Dowsing vs LRL’s
We have been told by our expert non-treasure hunters many fairy tales in the last few months…They have admitted now that we can find treasure with our LRL’s but only because it is just Dowsing..The electronics have nothing to do with what we locate and recover. So as usual I have a few questions.
As a fair Dowser and also a LRL user I will tell you a few facts..I can locate a few flakes of Gold with a set of Dowsing Rods for a distance of @ 70 paces. A Gold Nugget which weights a little less than a ¼ oz for a little less than a ¼ mile. With all 4 of the MFD’s and LRL’s that I own I can find those same targets at a distance of 2 and 3 miles.

Could these experts please explain how this can occur if the electronics have nothing to do with the process ?..Art

Art, those are impressive distance numbers. With regards to the 1/4 oz nuggets @ 1/4 mile distance. Who placed the nuggets
at that distance before you searched for them?

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
aarthrj3811 said:
Dowsing vs LRL’s

..Art

And yet, you refuse to do this very thing and make an easy $25,000 or even $1,000,000.

Whose telling fairy tales ?

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~Rudy(CA)~
Art, those are impressive distance numbers. With regards to the 1/4 oz nuggets @ 1/4 mile distance. Who placed the nuggets
at that distance before you searched for them?
Friends and family..

~Saturna~
And yet, you refuse to do this very thing and make an easy $25,000 or even $1,000,000.
Whose telling fairy tales ?

What would I learn from a test like those ?

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey Rudy..there is a Forest Service Airstrip over near this lake…It is deserted except when they are fighting a fire or have a search and rescue mission. Most of time I would put the gold in the back of my jeep. Have the person drive away and when I lost the signal have them stop. Then take a odometer reading and return. It is not scientific or spot on for the distance but close enough for me.
The bonus is that after playing with my tools we could go and catch some Trout…Art

Rudy(CA)

Sep 24, 2004
aarthrj3811 said:
Hey Rudy..there is a Forest Service Airstrip over near this lake…It is deserted except when they are fighting a fire or have a search and rescue mission. Most of time I would put the gold in the back of my jeep. Have the person drive away and when I lost the signal have them stop. Then take a odometer reading and return. It is not scientific or spot on for the distance but close enough for me.
The bonus is that after playing with my tools we could go and catch some Trout…Art

Don't know what equipment you are using, how do you know when you lose the signal?

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~Rudy~
Don't know what equipment you are using, how do you know when you lose the signal?
Using Dowsing Rods or a LRL that requires rods they open up when you lose the signal. When using the Ranger tell it also will swing back to the neutral position. ..Art

~Woof
[bg=http://forum.treasurenet.com/images/coinsc.jpg]I couldn't have made that up, but there it is for everyone's reading enjoyment. [/bg]
~SWR~
::chortles:::
If you can not add to the discussion please go away..Art

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Art, I was encouraging our fellow forum denizens not to just skip over your post, but to actually read it and hopefully think about what you said. Isn't that what you want them to do?

If anyone hasn't done so (like for instance if you have Art on "ignore"), I encourage y'all to read Art's post and think about it.

--Toto

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
OK..here’s some more…When using Baited Dowsing Rods and I find a signal line the only information I have is that it is a Gold signal. That is the same information that I get from my rod type LRL’s. The only other information that I can get is the depth of the target. But I have to follow the signal until I reach the target to get the depth. Yes there are a few ways to size the signal if you know how.
When using my Ranger Tell on the same signal I can determine the depth of the object, the distance to the object, the estimated weight of the object and if it is a coin, bar or a ring….All this from the spot where I found the signal.
So how can I do this if the stuff in the box does not do these tasks for me ?...Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Art---

I've seen you mention that about determining depth, distance, and weight of the target, before. But you didn't say how it's done.

What are the steps involved in doing this? Or is there some kind of readout, or what?

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other
aarthrj3811 said:
OK..here’s some more…When using Baited Dowsing Rods and I find a signal line the only information I have is that it is a Gold signal. That is the same information that I get from my rod type LRL’s. The only other information that I can get is the depth of the target. But I have to follow the signal until I reach the target to get the depth. Yes there are a few ways to size the signal if you know how.
When using my Ranger Tell on the same signal I can determine the depth of the object, the distance to the object, the estimated weight of the object and if it is a coin, bar or a ring….All this from the spot where I found the signal.
So how can I do this if the stuff in the box does not do these tasks for me ?...Art

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=63617&postcount=1
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=63618&postcount=2
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=63619&postcount=3
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=63620&postcount=4
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=63621&postcount=5
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=63622&postcount=6
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=63623&postcount=7
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=63624&postcount=8
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=63625&postcount=9
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=63626&postcount=10

Parts 5 to 10 are specially dedicated to the enlighteds who think the calculator is not doing anything.
Happy crash landing. Sorry no parachutes.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE THr~
I've seen you mention that about determining depth, distance, and weight of the target, before. But you didn't say how it's done.
What are the steps involved in doing this? Or is there some kind of readout, or what?

I done know much about Scientific Calculators just how mine works..You start by entering a frequency followed by special numbers and symbols. You then push another button and enter the depth and it makes another calculation. You then push another button and enter a distance and it again makes the calculations.
For the weight you simply have a (potentiometer) dial that you turn until the unit opens up..that is the weight…If you have done your home work you know how much weight is there. For determining what is there is a combination of different buttons..
The newer models are different from mine because Hp no longer makes the calculator that is on mine. It is my understanding that Ranger Tell is designing a calculator just for their products..And yes .. I always carry a cheat sheet with me to be sure that I always have the information…Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Potentiometer have been discuss and laughed at by the skeptics
You can buy a simple house dimmer switch. Tape a 1/8 inch square cut from a magnetic businesses card to the green wire.
Lay a dime, quarter and a half dollar on the floor 2 feet apart. Now take your rods and step on each of the objects..the rods will close on each object. Now hang the dimmer switch from your belt and turn the dial all the way up..Now step on the quarter and the rods will close. Turn the knob until the rods open. Now step on the dime and the half dollar. You have eliminated the dime but can still find the larger coin…
This fact has been around for 20 years and was invented by the skeptics to disrupt LRL Demonstrations..
I will include a picture for SWR to look at..Art

Attachments

• 100_0569.jpg
    100_0569.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 846

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
aarthrj3811 said:
Potentiometer have been discuss and laughed at by the skeptics
You can buy a simple house dimmer switch. Tape a 1/8 inch square cut from a magnetic businesses card to the green wire.
Lay a dime, quarter and a half dollar on the floor 2 feet apart. Now take your rods and step on each of the objects..the rods will close on each object. Now hang the dimmer switch from your belt and turn the dial all the way up..Now step on the quarter and the rods will close. Turn the knob until the rods open. Now step on the dime and the half dollar. You have eliminated the dime but can still find the larger coin…
This fact has been around for 20 years and was invented by the skeptics to disrupt LRL Demonstrations..
I will include a picture for SWR to look at..Art

Art, has it occurred to you that a skeptic couldn't possibly have invented that gizmo to "disrupt LRL demos", only a "true believer" could do that!

It's amazing the stuff that LRL apologists make up, your post is something that the rest of us could never have faked on your behalf, it wouldn't have occurred to us in a million years.

--Toto

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread