Coin Freak?

shootist

Aug 5, 2006
The hills of central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Explorer 2
Below you will find most of my coins. The wife thinks I have some sort of problem that I am simply refusing to acknowledge,I dont see the problem perhaps someone ould point it out? these first three are all my big silvers that are in air tites including a lot of Morgans,peace a few Cuban pesos a couple of sols from Peru a big Uraguay,some large silver 5 and 50 francs mmm a few from Dominican republic umm a really cool one from Singapore,two or three big balboas from Pananma I really like them even have a proof. In addition there are a couple tubes of silver eagles hmm several canadien silver maples,some bars a box of foreign silvers from all over,theres a couple of great big bahamas silver...oh all my gold coins including 5 and 10 dollar eagles,5 roubles a french rooster a soverign sever smaller mexican dos pesos...

Attachments

• coins.jpg
    coins.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 1,838
  • coins3.jpg
    coins3.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 1,792
  • coins2.jpg
    coins2.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 1,826
OP
OP
shootist

shootist

Aug 5, 2006
Detector(s) used
Explorer 2
Im sorry I got it wrong actually all the big silvers in air tights are in these next pics the last contained oh whatever was in the pics. Also here are a few different sets of silver and some mint sets and under there at the top is my penny set some graded coins and various other silvers

Attachments

• coins7.jpg
    coins7.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 1,772
  • coins6.jpg
    coins6.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 1,780
  • coins5.jpg
    coins5.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 1,793
  • coins4.jpg
    coins4.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 1,787
OP
OP
shootist

shootist

Aug 5, 2006
Detector(s) used
Explorer 2
these next pics have mostly bullion 4 or 5 tubes of halfs, half a tube of morgans,silver quarters dimes 5 tubes of wheats plus a smaller box of foreign silvers a couple of Phillipine pesos a few straglers that havent found their way to an airtight yet and the last pic is my newest born son Stewart hes about 5 and half months old now,this is a live action shot of him hard at work guarding the entrance to the safe where my store my hoard. Im not very good at keeping track of the different coins I have but I love putting them in bags and boxes and closing the door on the safe...ok enough with the coins tomorrow night Im planning a special treat for anyone that enjoys model railroads be it O or standard gauge Lionel or the little guys N scale atlas and Kato or if you enjoy drilling holes through the walls while your wife is out of town and puttin up tunnel portals and crossing your fingers that she doesnt notice when she comes home :}

Attachments

• stewart.jpg
    stewart.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 1,780
  • coins9.jpg
    coins9.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 1,774
  • coins8.jpg
    coins8.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 1,765

skierbob

Jun 7, 2006
Southeastern PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab e-trac; Minelab Exp II; Troy Shadow X3; Garrett AT Pro.
Wow! That's one hellofa treasure you got there, shooter. Better wake that dog up and get him to guard it better.
Bob

coolcash2004

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
WOW SHOOTER!!!

Suprisingly my collection and yours look very similar!

I even have a safe to keep mine in!

My mom always wonders why i cant finish one set of coins....

-CC

Attachments

• DSCF2554.JPG
    DSCF2554.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 1,643

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cool hound shoot 8)

rush30

Nov 8, 2006
Northeast, IL
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Nice collection! That's how i became interested in MD. My Father-In-Law gave me a bunch of coins he's been saving most of his life. I became hooked on coins! Which lead me to want to find my own coins.

OP
OP
shootist

shootist

Aug 5, 2006
Detector(s) used
Explorer 2
Yes thats sort of how I got into it as well. I had a detector for a year or so but got into coins pretty heavy and that led me back around to MD. Went through 3 different detectors and got so sick of always wanting a better one so I bought what I think is about the best,thanks for looking folks...Shoot

Yarrum

Mar 13, 2007
Queensland, Australia
Detector(s) used
Jackeroo, BH Landstar
My wife thinks I have a coin problem too ;D ;D. Go figure?
Awesome collection mate, you got a couple there that I need for mine :D.
HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread