OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Atlantis has been re-discovered by Th members

HI Oro & Beth: As mentioned, that was NOT Atlantis, which lies to the west, but it is interesting in that it also shows evidence of a neighboring area submergence in the approx.same time period.

While this isn't positive evidence, it tends to confirm the Legend of Atlantis / Aztlan.

Actually, we in TN already know that it DID exist, and where. hehehe.

Don Jose de La Mancha

keegah

Mar 26, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT/Fisher Impulse/eyes + hands
For a real "Head-twister" of a book on Atlantis; read "Fingerprints of the Gods".This book ties in the world wide flood racial memory, megalithic structures throughout the world, archaeological anomalies and a real surprising location for Atlantis.The book is by Graham Hancock.Hard to get into in, but a real thought provoking read for those inquiring minds.Hancock is best known for his research into the location of the Ark of the Covenant being in Ethiopia.

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
keegah said:
For a real "Head-twister" of a book on Atlantis; read "Fingerprints of the Gods".This book ties in the world wide flood racial memory, megalithic structures throughout the world, archaeological anomalies and a real surprising location for Atlantis.The book is by Graham Hancock.Hard to get into in, but a real thought provoking read for those inquiring minds.Hancock is best known for his research into the location of the Ark of the Covenant being in Ethiopia.

I got the book, and I recommend it too. Gets past the "dogma" of conventional archaeologists, who make blanket and exclusive statements on the tiny fraction of a percent of total data.

ping

Apr 6, 2005
Vancouver BC
Atlantis & Cuba, ADC - Advanced Digital Communications

Mariner, you mentioned ADC - the Canadian Company that was doing work in Cuba. ADC was 'Advanced Digital Communications' and headed by Paulina Zelitsky and Ernesto Tapanes (her son I think, not sure).

I know this project extremely well, and (unfortunately) met most of the people involved with it.

One of the principals of ADC, and the guy who now markets himself as an 'expert' in underwater exploration is Ernesto Tapanes. Laughable, because when I met him, he didn't have a clue on earth about anything to do with underwater exploration. Anyway Google "Ernesto Tapanes' and see what you find, and draw your own conclusions on what kind of people you are dealing with. Now, filter all of the info on google in your mind and now consider how reliable this guy and company is.

Now they claim to have found "Atlantis".
Yeah . . . sure. . .

Ping

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread