Arc-Geo Mini Logger

SgtSki in MI

Oct 14, 2007
Hesperia, MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS & Explorer II, Fisher 1236-X2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Does anybody know anything about the Arc-Geo Mini Logger made by LRLMAN? I apparently won one on a giveaway on WWATS. I am in Iraq right now and cannot get onto the WWATS site on the official computer that I use. I thought it was some sort of off-brand metal detector until I looked on the manufacturer's website and saw that it retails for $734.00!

It looks like something a cache hunter would use with a two-box system to plot out targets on a grid. I'm not a cache hunter so I probably would have little use for it. I'm going home on leave early next month so hopefully it will be at my house when I get there. If I have no use for it then it's going on eBay, unless someone here wants to make me an offer.

If anyone knows about these loggers and can provide info on whether it would benefit a coinshooter any, I'd appreciate any info that can be provided.

HH,
SgtSki

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First SGT Congrats !

I wanted to Win that but if I remember right it was a Contest for New members
& I was there too long :P

I'll Alert Tim to this, He would
Probably be the Best person to Explain it.

But no it won't help Coin Shooters.

JEFF

OP
OP
SgtSki in MI

SgtSki in MI

Oct 14, 2007
Hesperia, MI
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cool, thanks Jeff.

I'm just wondering how it would benefit me as a coinshooter with an Explorer XS and a CZ-5. I primarily hunt parks, schoolhouse sites, and old homesites in fields.

Of course, I could always talk the boss-lady into a two-box purchase and get into cache hunting.

HH,
SgtSki

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that might come in handy for looking into/for privies/cellar holes/voids that can not be seen by a detector
lots of possibilities with that in your kit 8)

Tim Williams

Dec 24, 2005
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Arc-Geo Logger-TM-808-Garrett XL500-Deepstar
It's a metal detector imaging system. It was designed for large targets but it can be used for almost anything. Crime scenes, cache hunting, plumbing, whatever you can thing of. It's your and I shipped it out already so if you want to put it on EBay go for it! If you try it you may change your mind! Thanks for you service to our country.

OP
OP
SgtSki in MI

SgtSki in MI

Oct 14, 2007
Hesperia, MI
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks Tim.

I plan on checking it out before I make any decisions on it. Like I said, I just might give cache hunting a whirl. I do hunt large areas so it may come in handy. I'm reading the manual online right now and I'm coming up with a few uses for it in my mind as far as place to try it out. It's looking pretty interesting so far.

HH,
SgtSki

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread