Any Legend owners seen this with their units?

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Troy Shadow X5
Tesoro Vaquero
Simplex Plus
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
that is strange personally I use the TIDs very little as I hunt by sound more then anything, have hunted by sound since 2010

Makes me wander with him being inside his house if that could play a part in what it is doing maybe there is some invisible EMI that could be causing what it is doing, it is interesting

OP
OP
tnsharpshooter

tnsharpshooter

Jul 10, 2012
Tn
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus 2, Xp Deus 1, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Likely a software issue that hopefully can be corrected.

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Troy Shadow X5
Tesoro Vaquero
Simplex Plus
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Likely a software issue that hopefully can be corrected.
I never caught it but did you hear him say whether he did the 1.05 update or not, I did the update as soon as I put my legend together so if he has not done the update which was supposed to fix some bugs maybee that could be the cause if he is still running the 1.04 just a thought though,again I have not experienced any thing like that but that could also be because I do not use TIDs much at all I detect more by tone

eman1000

Feb 24, 2016
Elizabethtown, IN
Detector(s) used
XP Deus ORX, Etrac, F75, Simplex, MX5, V3i, Equinox, Tesoro Vaq, F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never caught it but did you hear him say whether he did the 1.05 update or not, I did the update as soon as I put my legend together so if he has not done the update which was supposed to fix some bugs maybee that could be the cause if he is still running the 1.04 just a thought though,again I have not experienced any thing like that but that could also be because I do not use TIDs much at all I detect more by tone
He has run the update. I reached out to him on this as he was also having some issue with pinpoint accuracy as well. So yeah not sure exactly what is going on here either. I suspect it may be due to auto ground balancing or tracking possibly taking some time to catch up after changing modes but unsure at this point. I don't have a legend so we will have to wait and see what other say...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions