Tesoro Amigo II for sale

Sturgell

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
???????
The warden said I have to thin the herd so I can buy a BHID 300.

I had these on here before but started my new job so I never got around to selling them. I can get pics of them tomorrow if you want them.

Tesoro Amigo II, this was the predecessor to the Compadre. This is THE PERFECT detector for kids. The control box is about the same size or slightly smaller than my umax machine, it is pretty neat though mounted on a straight shaft and all. I have never seen one of these for sale on any forums. EXTREMELY nice machine as well, the only thing is the external speaker doesn't work, no scratches or dings not even on the coil cover. The unit works perfectly with headphones, it may be as simple as a loose wire.

125 + shipping OBO

2011-01-01193033.jpg

PaulWv

Apr 1, 2003
Re: CZ-6 and Tesoro Amigo II for sale

I take the CZ6 if still for sale.
Thanks PaulWV

Sturgell said:
The warden said I have to thin the herd so I can buy a BHID 300.

I had these on here before but started my new job so I never got around to selling them. I can get pics of them tomorrow if you want them.

Fisher CZ-6, this is a NICE machine, however it has succumbed to its known flaw. It needs to be updated to the CZ-6a style connector, I don't have the time or drive to send it in and wait on it to come back. I would rate it at 98% or better cosmetically, it has a few marks on the coil cover but few if any scratches anywhere other than that. Comes with 1/4 inch headphone adapter, VHS tape on how to run it, and an older set of Koss headphones. It works intermittently but needs someone who knows how it runs to fix it. When it did work the ID was spot on and it went deep, I am talking like 8 inches on a penny in dry dirt on a playground.

$100 + shipping

Tesoro Amigo II, this was the predecessor to the Compadre. This is THE PERFECT detector for kids. The control box is about the same size or slightly smaller than my umax machine, it is pretty neat though mounted on a straight shaft and all. I have never seen one of these for sale on any forums. EXTREMELY nice machine as well, the only thing is the external speaker doesn't work, no scratches or dings not even on the coil cover. The unit works perfectly with headphones, it may be as simple as a loose wire.

$125 + shipping

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Well someone is getting a sweet deal on a CZ6.

OP
OP
Sturgell

Sturgell

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
???????

GibH said:
Well someone is getting a sweet deal on a CZ6.

CZ6 is spf but someone needs to buy the Amigo and offer me up a BHID 300 for cheap.

OP
OP
Sturgell

Sturgell

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
???????

The Amigo II will not be for sale after 9:00am CST on December 14, I will be going to work for anywhere from 10-90 days and will not be able to ship. So if you want it post up and tell me before 9:00am tomorrow morning so I can get it shipped before I leave.

OP
OP
Sturgell

Sturgell

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
???????
I am back for now and the Amigo is back up for sale.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions