Possible source of stone used in Peralta tablets

goldnlead77

Sep 3, 2023
The ell would be a practical way to hid there measurements. On my map. That’s what I’ve always thought? I’ve studied it for years, I know it’s a treasure map. It wouldn’t make a triangle connected to the other 3 monuments if it was a grave marker, or claim marker. Claims are not triangular in shape as far as I’ve ever known. I understand the speculation coming from just a picture and not knowing the area so not trying to be a prick.

goldnlead77

Sep 3, 2023
I found my map by using the stone tablets. Find the map find the heart!!! These maps im showing are all connected to the stone tablets. I know that is hard to believe but that’s what I’ve got out of 12 years of studying. Not saying I’m always right but every once in a while I get lucky 🍀

goldnlead77

Sep 3, 2023
Theres more that 1 heart. There’s a heart chiseled into a whale rock (sperm whale) then there’s a couple that are bigger and different!!! I’ve found a few heart shaped rocks on the ground but those are trail markers.

goldnlead77

Sep 3, 2023
Line the crack of the heart up with the point of the heart and (thrust) kind of like sex lmmfao sorry

goldnlead77

Sep 3, 2023
The breaks in the heart are intentional, it is describing something that is in the (field). I don’t think the cracks in the heart are a accident?

goldnlead77

Sep 3, 2023
The double dash ll in the map below the little cross in the D are saying to double the distance number =18. 6 is the evil number and superstition says if a 6 is put on a treasure map that it will be lost forever. Anytime you have a number that can equal 6 on a map you might want to add , multiply…

goldnlead77

Sep 3, 2023
I may not live to see the day I find (it) my health is not good. The dent in my skull has taken a toll. I’m just trying to share the bits and pieces I think might be useful. I don’t know everything as no one does.

goldnlead77

Sep 3, 2023
Before I die I’ll post the pic of the 3rd monument that makes the (triangle). Best wishes to all my brethren who believe in our (creator)!

goldnlead77

Sep 3, 2023
I have seen in a couple places a (sJ) or society of Jesus…. Any time you find a S look for a J that might be connected. It’s the initials for the Jesuits. It’s not used very often. By finding these I conclude that the Jesuits were (there) this is highly speculative of course?

goldnlead77

Sep 3, 2023
I’ll show you the smiley face I found with the maps in regards to my meteorite.

Attachments

• IMG_2439.jpeg
    IMG_2439.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2438.jpeg
    IMG_2438.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 16

goldnlead77

Sep 3, 2023
You can see the cat if you use that method on the ORA Ccx map. The little stone are the legs, the o is… I can’t remember?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread