New to thread requesting info

Dec 10, 2023
12-10-2023
Hi I am an experienced gold metal detectorist. Looking for places in tuolumne ie, Sonora, Columbia etc or Calaveras County areas to metal detect. Only areas I have seen are claimed or private property. Had no luck with blm l2000. Not interested in panning or HB. If you know any places I would really appreciate any info. Any towns that you know of in both of these areas is fine. I always leave areas better than when I arrived, fill in any and all holes. Reclamation is very important to me. Thank you for any info.

Upvote 1

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Get familiar with the My Land Matters website to research for federal public land that is currently unclaimed if you have not already done so. It is updated monthly and the best research source available.

Good luck.

OP
OP
R
Dec 10, 2023
Get familiar with the My Land Matters website to research for federal public land that is currently unclaimed if you have not already done so. It is updated monthly and the best research source available.

Good luck.
Thank you. I had no luck with the my land matters site.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread