xterrapro.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 16

KSDirtfisher77

Jun 26, 2022
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites V3I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My first Minelab detector. Going to take it out for a spin this weekend. Tips for an experienced Whites/Garrett detectorist with a new X-Terra Pro? ???
Dig everything! It's a very capable machine. Learn the sounds & tones & you will know what the detector is telling you. Buy a 6" or 8" coil for trashy areas.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My first Minelab detector. Going to take it out for a spin this weekend. Tips for an experienced Whites/Garrett detectorist with a new X-Terra Pro? ???
Congrats! The Minelab X-TERRA Pro is the best bang for the buck out there! Enjoy it!

TreaShore

May 4, 2023
U.S.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT (since 2012)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to team minelab. With the way you phrased the thread title I hope you did not do a deal with the devil to get that machine and some good finds. Time will tell.

aShardOfHistory

Oct 14, 2023
Essex UK
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra Pro
Deus 2
You probably figured by now but it’s an amazing machine, you’ll learn the tones pretty fast.

I just run mine in field 1/2 usually. Field 2 going lots of small coins and artefacts, just remember to ground balance now and then especially when going into a wetter patch. I just tap ground balance every time before I detect. Had mine since end of august so can’t tell you too much :P

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread