Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have not been able to get out enough this spring,.....between work, weather, and a broken machine I'm behind the curve. But with a new nox 700, I'm back in business 😎!! Got out after a half day at work, and got a tremendous platinum ring !! When I have got in the water, I've been behind other hunters everytime. Well they missed this big "benchmark plat.".......last Saturday I did get out for a land hunt with the 700 also....got a palmolive soap token, a decorative hinge, and some plated silverware.
20230424_202442.jpg
are.
20230425_075930.jpg
20230424_202529.jpg
20230425_075916.jpg
20230415_202421.jpg
20230415_183940.jpg
20230415_210257.jpg

Upvote 35
Sometimes it's when the husband dies and the widow wants to keep his ring, but, it doesn't fit any of her fingers, so, on a chain it goes.
That sounds very plausible!!

I could that, if the price of square nails would hit $300/lb. 😂. Congrats on a great find!
I'll be a rich man if that happens!!😁

That is one hefty PT ring. Heavy heavy baby!! Makes it all worthwhile when you pull out a clunker like that. Congrats BB!
Your 100 percent right....it helped a slow start for sure !! Thank you sir !!

Thank you tamrock....its a heavy bruiser of a ring !!

Thank you tamrock....its a heavy bruiser of a ring !!
I've visited many pawn shops and PM- coin dealers over the years who have large inventories of gold jewelry and rarely would they have anything of platinum. A long time ago I did come by a little ladies Hamilton white metal and diamond watch in a chain store pawn shop and it was marked $60.00. The back was marked 90% Pt. I asked to look at it and the young girl got it out and as she handed to me said it tested negative as gold and that why its priced for less that the gold ones. I just said, well thats sad, but I like it and bought it. I put it on ebay and it sold to a buyer in China for $1100.

Have not been able to get out enough this spring,.....between work, weather, and a broken machine I'm behind the curve. But with a new nox 700, I'm back in business 😎!! Got out after a half day at work, and got a tremendous platinum ring !! When I have got in the water, I've been behind other hunters everytime. Well they missed this big "benchmark plat.".......last Saturday I did get out for a land hunt with the 700 also....got a palmolive soap token, a decorative hinge, and some plated silverware.
View attachment 2080555are.View attachment 2080554View attachment 2080556View attachment 2080557View attachment 2080558View attachment 2080559View attachment 2080560
Beauty as per usual my friend

@BennyV navy seal sailfish tournament Monday, then bahamas for blue marlin tournament at end of month......and treasurehunting !!

I've visited many pawn shops and PM- coin dealers over the years who have large inventories of gold jewelry and rarely would they have anything of platinum. A long time ago I did come by a little ladies Hamilton white metal and diamond watch in a chain store pawn shop and it was marked $60.00. The back was marked 90% Pt. I asked to look at it and the young girl got it out and as she handed to me said it tested negative as gold and that why its priced for less that the gold ones. I just said, well thats sad, but I like it and bought it. I put it on ebay and it sold to a buyer in China for $1100.
That's a great deal, and a neat story tamrock....somehow I skipped over that post till now !!

View attachment 2080555are.View attachment 2080554View attachment 2080556View attachment 2080557View attachment 2080558View attachment 2080559View attachment 2080560
Holy crap that's a biggie. Congrats on that one for sure.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back