12 inch 14 inch 18 inch Excelerator Coils for Minelab SE

Ron B

May 11, 2007
Trinidad, Colorado
PINK SATURDAY SALE!!!
Agree to pay $325 for all three coils and receive a free Minelab SE Explorer bottom rod with thumb nut knobs and inserts (A $60 value)
Plus FREE UPS-INSURED DELIVERY!!!

I bought these 3 coils brand new from KellyCo about 3 years ago.
All are in excellent condition. I personally used each one on my Minelab Explorer SE and found a lot of stuff with them.
Due to a shoulder injury, I was forced to give up MD'ing over almost two years ago, selling my detectors.
I forgot about these coils, until just recently when the wife found them tucked away. :)

12 Inch
With coil cover and box.
I paid $140 plus shipping.

14 Inch
With coil cover and box
I paid $165 plus shipping

18 Inch
No coil cover; never had one (not available)
No box. Does come with 2 nylon bolts and one wing nut.
If memory serves me correctly, I paid nearly $300 for this coil alone.
Not a true 18 inches; closer to 17, this is the way it's made.

USPO Money Order Only please.
Will try to ship same day payment is received; if possible.

Thanks T-Net!!! Photos below ---
Ron

12Inch.jpg

14Inch.jpg

18Inch.jpg

mascard1

Oct 28, 2008
SACRAMENTO CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used
Ctx 3030...E-TRAC...EXPLORER SE...EXCALIBER II...TEJON...ELDORADO..LOBO ST...F75LTD...F70...CZ3D...XLT...T2...MXT Pro.. 1861 HALF DOLLAR
Re: 12 inch 14 inch 18 inch Excelerator Coils for Minelab SE-Soveriegn-Musketeer

I WOULD THINK THIS IS A KILLER DEAL ....IT SOUNDS LIKE THESE COILS ARE FOR THE EXPLORER SERIES! :icon_sunny:

OP
OP
Ron B

Ron B

May 11, 2007
Trinidad, Colorado
Re: 12 inch 14 inch 18 inch Excelerator Coils for Minelab SE-Soveriegn-Musketeer

Hello Mascard!
Yes, you are correct; these coils are designed for Minelab's Explorer; my apologies for the confusion.
I used each one on my Minelab Explorer SEs.

Thanks for the bump!
Ron

JohninCT

Apr 23, 2003
Wallingford, Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Pulsepower Aquastar ll, Minelab CTX 3030, Sovereign GT, Nautilus DMC2Ba. Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Ron B said:
Hello Mascard!
Yes, you are correct; these coils are designed for Minelab's Explorer, Sovereign, and Muskateer model series.
At least, that is what KellyCo says; and it's written all over two of the boxes. I used them on my
Minelab Explorer SE.

Thanks for the bump!
Ron

They are listed for each model detector with some coils. If you look at pricing area in the Kelly ad, it will tell you which each fits. But then again they advertise some fit both and it normally is that Explorer coils will not work on the other detectors and vice versa. Very confusing.

Zofchak

Mar 11, 2009
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Excaliburs, Sovereign GT and Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I think Kellyco just uses the same box for all three, but they are definitely not Sovereign or Musky coils. If you used them on your Explorer they will work on all Explorer series, the E-Trac, Safari and Quattro. :icon_thumright:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

As far as I know, only Sovereign and Excal coils are compatible with each other, they would be the first coils I have ever heard of that the same coil would work on both a Sovereign and an Explorer.....

climac

Tenderfoot
Aug 4, 2010

The curly cords are a dead giveaway that these are Explorer coils. Probably will work with the other FBS detectors (E-Trac, Safari, Quattro) but not Sovereign or Musketeer.

OP
OP
Ron B

Ron B

May 11, 2007
Trinidad, Colorado

Thanks for the additional information Guys; I've modified my listing.
And, for the record "WILL GUARANTEE" these coils to work on the Explorer models.

Ron B

OP
OP
Ron B

Ron B

May 11, 2007
Trinidad, Colorado
Hello Everyone!
An UPDATE---A Resurrection!!!
I still have these three fine coils and need them gone!
Anyone making a reasonable offer stands to get a real bargain.
Shoot, I may even be convinced to trade them for a hoard of wheat pennies.
Bullion value only please; no damaged coins please.

Thanks T-Net & Friends!
Ron

OP
OP
Ron B

Ron B

May 11, 2007
Trinidad, Colorado
Buyer of 14" coil backed out. He didn't even have the courtesy to write, telling me he changed his mind.
He kept me hanging for nearly a week. :laughing9: I'm glad I didn't ship immediately.
So, my friends all three coils are still available. If you want them, please post a "I'll take it///them" here.

Thanks everyone,
RB

kshollywood

Jul 15, 2010
Brandon,ms
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS WS5 with 11" coil,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Whites VX3, whites DFX, MINELAB xterra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Will these fit the x-terra series?

OP
OP
Ron B

Ron B

May 11, 2007
Trinidad, Colorado
According to Kelly-Co, where all these coils were purchased these coils will fit the following MINELAB MODELS ---

Explorer SE & Pro
E-Trac
Safari
Quattro MP

Thank you for your interest,
RB

OP
OP
Ron B

Ron B

May 11, 2007
Trinidad, Colorado
PINK SATURDAY SALE!!!
Agree to pay $325 for all three coils and receive a free Minelab SE Explorer bottom rod with thumb nut knobs and inserts (A $60 value)

Maybe now these items will be gone from my house to your house. :)

Taranis

Nov 27, 2011
Europe
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dear Ron!
Are the searching coils for sale in only one? Into Europe posts? I would need a bigger one beside the present ones.
Regards:
Taranis

OP
OP
Ron B

Ron B

May 11, 2007
Trinidad, Colorado
Thanks for the inquiry Tarantis!
No, right now I'd prefer selling all three at a "Bargain Basement" price, and package.
With the popularity of the Minelab Explorer Series, I'm really both amazed and flabbergasted no one's jumped on these almost freebies. Just goes to show how tough times really are, I suppose.

Any one got anything to trade?
Coins? Silver? Gold? Knives? Gun Sport items?

RB

bigrush828

Aug 7, 2010
Northwest Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Ron B said:
PINK SATURDAY SALE!!!

Maybe now these items will be gone from my house to your house. :)

Have you sold these? Are they DD or concentric?

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
$230 for all 3. You could try ebay.

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I actually HAVE the $ too. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread