Attachments

• image-3921883468.jpg
    image-3921883468.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 1,299
  • image-4277448679.jpg
    image-4277448679.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 1,411
Upvote 9
20191111_153638.jpg this is me and my beautiful wife of 18 years in plumas county California. If this was a video you would see us watching for the huge bear we saw a few miles back. We live in lassen county California. I have a place 25 miles from us that I have been artifact hunting for over 30 years. Almost always find something of interest. P.S. I have no idea why the picture posted upside down. If you click on it, it will show right side up. Lol

Last edited:
Hello! Otepgod here :) Been hunting Native American artifacts / fossils for most my life. I've had the opportunity to hunt with many bigger name youtube collectors like Richard Whittle (youtube: richardsrockhouse), Tim from Flintobsessions, and Robert Mackey from the same family, and i'm Otepgod on youtube. My real name is Cody and I'm a special education teacher in a small town in central Wisconsin.

Hi!

Im Jess I'm 27 and I love animals, searching for artifacts and cool rocks, fishing, hiking, building hot rods, and building anything in general!
Me and Precious A.Point Mountain.pngMe and Rocco A.Point Mountain.pngMe feeding Goat.png

Nice to see you Jess, wish you lots of positive results in finding some cool artifacts. :icon_thumright:

<------ i have always had my picture here. heh

But... its from the 80's :P

GOPR0179.JPG

When i met Treasure Hunter...

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back