WHATS THE MOST BEAUTUFUL THING OR PERSON YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

imafishingnutt

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2007
Superior Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Tesoro, Whites DFX, Nokta Impact Pro, Ace 400.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1,544
A BEAUTIFUL LAKE IN CHINA

Attachments

• BeautifulWater.jpg
    BeautifulWater.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 3,113
rmptr said:
Wow!

That is a nice horse!!!

And I'm NOT a horseman...

is it yours?
I wish he was he is a stud and
probably cost over 100,000 lol

Years ago, when Ford introduced their Pinto (what a wonderful auto!), they had a neato commercial on TV of a little pinto filly prancing around in a field...

A friend's fiance became fascinated/fixated, and discovered the breeder was nearby...
And contracted to buy next from that mare.

What a cantankerous, homely, poor excuse for a quality animal THAT turned out to be!
(and I really don't mean to rude or impolite or anything like that...! )

I've kept horses, over the years... and been around many. Some are absolutely the greatest, and others, well, ... many people just don't realize what a great deal of attention they require.

Among the best horses I ever rode was an old, blind, educated horse that became poorly cared for in his old age... Geez! brings a tear to my eye thinking about him, even now...
He was the most GRATEFUL horse, to have me saddle and ride him. He really appreciated having a pair of eyes and getting out of his paddock for exercise and a short run. His confidence in me was far beyond my ability and I unfortunately had to keep him reigned in.

A good ending, though... He was soon put out in a magnificent pasture to finish his days.

Thats easy ........Jessica Simpson. That is a pretty cool lookin horse though ! ;D

This is right up there with some of the most beautiful things I have see......it reminds you with every sunrise there's a new begining..if you want one...its never to late to start over or choose a new path..

Attachments

• imageCAUINGBK (Large).jpg
    imageCAUINGBK (Large).jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 1,290
This is right up there with some of the most beautiful things I have see......it reminds you with every sunrise there's a new begining..if you want one...its never to late to start over or choose a new path..

that is a very profound statement.....

Sara77 said:
My children's faces after 22 and 24 hours of labor. Sorry guys, it's just a woman thing.

Sara, I couldn't agree more....my three beautiful Angels God gave me to raise, grow, nuture...all three at about 13 hours labor each!

Attachments

• my babies 1a.jpg
    my babies 1a.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 1,216
maybe not

Attachments

• 6433672_m.jpg
    6433672_m.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 1,494
  • 6433672_m.jpg
    6433672_m.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 1,457
  • 6433672_m.jpg
    6433672_m.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 1,465
  • 6433672_m.jpg
    6433672_m.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 1,479
My three children at birth are still the most breathtaking and awe inspiring sights I have ever beheld. There is nothing like the first time you actually get to see the child that God has blessed you with. Nothing will ever top that!

It is a beautiful horse but I have to go with kids for they are the best way to see the world from their own eyes and make any day a laugh and a smile.

Other that was a beach that I parked a helicopter at with a failing transmission I kissed the ground lol

PLUMB50 said:
maybe not
You and your wife have a "unique" set of twins... You must be proud. ;)

My Mom Sent Me A Real Rainbow.

I was talking to my Mom who had just passed. I asked her if her spirit was happy and content. I walked outside and saw.... a RAINBOW. I ran back and grabbed my camera to took several pictures of it. Now, I know she is happy and with God.

Attachments

• RainbowfromMom1.jpg
    RainbowfromMom1.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 1,066
This little guy was kind of pretty. I almost stepped on him a couple years ago while mushroom hunting. No. I didn't touch him, but I really wanted to. My hand is there to show his size. His mama was close, as I could hear her snorting & stomping.

Attachments

• fawn1.JPG
    fawn1.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 1,441
  • fawn3.JPG
    fawn3.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 1,400
  • fawn4.JPG
    fawn4.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 1,404
trusty said:
This little guy was kind of pretty. I almost stepped on him a couple years ago while mushroom hunting. No. I didn't touch him, but I really wanted to. My hand is there to show his size. His mama was close, as I could hear her snorting & stomping.

Nice pictures, chief... great camouflage, eh?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back