181.6 KB · Views: 55
Upvote 11
OP
OP
CreekSide

CreekSide

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2023
Doesn’t have to be points. I enjoy looking at mine cause it makes me want to go lol. I’m just going to be busy for the next few weeks getting personal things straightened out. I try to get all of these things done before the summer so I can relax and go out anytime I want. I hate the painting the most but has to be done every year on the decks

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Doesn’t have to be points. I enjoy looking at mine cause it makes me want to go lol. I’m just going to be busy for the next few weeks getting personal things straightened out. I try to get all of these things done before the summer so I can relax and go out anytime I want. I hate the painting the most but has to be done every year on the decks
Work smarter not harder.
Do it once, then in 5yrs a light touch up.
Linseed paints last decades.

UTDev78

Greenie
Jan 17, 2024
SW Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro and V3i
I use to live in a subdivision that expanded to a second area. They graded a dirt road to the new section. It was late October, leaves turning so why not hunt the new area. I was walking along the dirt piles created by the grader and saw this on its thin side about 1/4" showing. At first I thought it was a leaf but when I grabbed it and realized it was solid, I just about screamed! I believe it was used as a knife as the other side has been smoothed down.

P.S. It is just under 4" in length and extremely thin.

Attachments

• 160645.jpg
    160645.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 18
OP
OP
CreekSide

CreekSide

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2023
I use to live in a subdivision that expanded to a second area. They graded a dirt road to the new section. It was late October, leaves turning so why not hunt the new area. I was walking along the dirt piles created by the grader and saw this on its thin side about 1/4" showing. At first I thought it was a leaf but when I grabbed it and realized it was solid, I just about screamed! I believe it was used as a knife as the other side has been smoothed down.

P.S. It is just under 4" in length and extremely thin.
That’s a good looking point

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread