What type of detector are fellow Wvs swinging?

Do you like the AT Pro? I'm thinking hard about getting one. How is the depth? The 505 Bounty Hunter I'm getting 6-8" on coins. You need to get a Garrett pinpointer it works great

I like it ok, it gets pretty deep. I've found pennies at 9 inches. The TID sucks though, very inconsistent. I've heard from respected MDers that the Omega is way better for about the same price. If you plan on doing water hunts very much then stick with the AT Pro.

I like it ok, it gets pretty deep. I've found pennies at 9 inches. The TID sucks though, very inconsistent. I've heard from respected MDers that the Omega is way better for about the same price. If you plan on doing water hunts very much then stick with the AT Pro.

the omega's tid is much better in my opinion but the at pro is tuff to beat its an all around good detector

I started out with the Fisher F2 and Fisher propointer. Just bought a Teknetics T2se and Garrett Pro Pointer. I like the relics and found many with the F2 but wanted great depth!

I'm also using the AT Pro just got it and love it, having problems with pinpointing though it's alot different than my 250.

I have a white DFX and my Uncle has a White xlt. We both recently bought Garrett a t Pro's. The A T Pro in my opinion is much better than my White DFX and it cost about half. Kellyco is the best place to buy. I have a white pen pointer and a garrett pin pointer.

White's VX3 and White's XLT.

Beckley area here. Running a stock Tesoro Silver uMax and a cheap $40 pinpointer from Amazon. Thinking of getting a Tesoro Tejon down the road, and maybe a smaller coil.

ATPro and Minelab XTerra705

Hi c.d. it's been a while since I have the WV site seems like there's not to many WV'rs posting here. How's your season going so far?

Haven't gotten out as much as I would have liked. I have found quite a few clad coins and one Walking liberty . Oh I have also found to war nickels. I absolutely love the hobby and will have a lot more time after this week.Just basically hitting a few older homes.What area of WV are you from?

Over on the ohio river, pleasants county

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back