Wanting to start a club in East Tn.

Hello mason lid not from your area but I just wanted to comment on your name now thats country I used to be kidded about having a crease on my nose caused by a mason jar. Good luck in your club endeaver.
muddyknees

I am located in Knoxville....
But I am wanting to steer more toward the aquatic side of things.
I am wanting to get into under-water detecting.

Hello my name is Jim I live in Cleveland and I would Like to tlak to you more about a clud i am a newbie and am tier of going by my self all the time

me too!!! Greeneville here....... so ya'll let me know......

Im in Chattanooga. Would be interesting at least to get a group hunt arranged. Unfortunately I know of no large historical areas for this type of thing.

I am located in Campbell County, it is RICH with diverse historical sites and things....my email is public, and I literally just joined this site. Let's quest!

I see this has thread has been open for awhile... Has there been any group made? I live in Spring City and work in Chattanooga...I just have a cheap Wally world detector but its fun..
D

I wish you luck in starting a club, I think it would be fun to hunt with someone else besides just alone. I wish I lived in southeastern Tn. My dad and his brothers & sisters moved to Texas around 1930 from Coghill in McMinn County Tn. My sister went there a couple of years ago and we still have cousins living in the area. The old home place is still there as is the old gistmill that my great grandfather and grandfather owned.

teacher457 said:
I wish you luck in starting a club, I think it would be fun to hunt with someone else besides just alone. I wish I lived in southeastern Tn. My dad and his brothers & sisters moved to Texas around 1930 from Coghill in McMinn County Tn. My sister went there a couple of years ago and we still have cousins living in the area. The old home place is still there as is the old gistmill that my great grandfather and grandfather owned.
I work in McMinn Co. and my wife works for the local museum there.

I'm in Knox Co. and am interested in joining a group. Can we pick a resturant or something to meet and discuss?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back