Two firsts for me ~ $10 GOLD COIN & BARBER HALF! WOOHOO!!!!

Re: Two firsts for me ~ $10 GOLD COIN & BARBER HALF! WOOHOO!!!!

There's nothin wrong with sleeping with gold :tongue3:

Awesome gold coin find! That is a dream coin. Not many of us have or will ever find one of them! :wav:

That's great. You sure have two great coins, there. Fine job.

That's the way it is sometimes... You hit a spot with some nice finds, in this case, some awesome finds, and the rest of the area...zero, but you were fortunate enough to dig two very nice finds.... WTG. The same happen to me when I dug my first gold coin, a 1911 21/2 dollar Indian Head, nor far from the gold coin, funny... a Barber Quarter, Dime, two early Mrecs, an Indian Cent. After that in the whole aera around that tree... nothing... HH.

The Colonel

My son & I received permission to detect around a 1904 house in the small town of Dorena Oregon today. After only digging a couple targets I dug a 1868 $10 Gold coin! Then just inches away in the same hole I found a 1912-S Barber Half dollar. But then we detected for three more hours and didn't find anything else old.

Col.Philo95thNY said:
That's the way it is sometimes... You hit a spot with some nice finds, in this case, some awesome finds, and the rest of the area...zero, but you were fortunate enough to dig two very nice finds.... WTG. The same happen to me when I dug my first gold coin, a 1911 21/2 dollar Indian Head, nor far from the gold coin, funny... a Barber Quarter, Dime, two early Mrecs, an Indian Cent. After that in the whole aera around that tree... nothing... HH.

The Colonel

Thats awesome!
Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet. . -rOymonster

I have not been on the site for a few months and there you are with a banner find. My congrats to you on those finds! Go Ducks and Beavs!

I am still waiting for that day!!! But nice to see those coins are still out there!! Great job.

Stunning! I can't wait to hit gold.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back