Apr 7, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett , Minelab ,White's, others and B.S. sniffer

Attachments

• 014 (800x600).jpg
    014 (800x600).jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 3,630
B.I.T.

Not currently digging this site... the title is a reflection of the temperature...did a little digging yesterday else where...sweated my axle off...I would guess as far as bird signs ...I probably would not dig on that alone unless there is the representation of a nest with at least one egg in it. (or maybe a humming bird with it's beak in a flower) Do you not see anything else?

Hey odd..seems like there might be a lot going on there. The marked areas particularly drew my attention..but i swore i saw 4 circles somewhere else on that thing..but can not find them now.

I guess i might assume something is covered by a slab too. Where that boulder leads you too :))

Attachments

• 014 (800x600)mkd.jpg
    014 (800x600)mkd.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 3,437
OK, Oddrock. You asked for it. :laughing7: That large tree up on top looks like it was trimmed to allow that one single limb to grow to the right and it has a bird head shape on the end.

014 (800x600) Merged.jpg

Thank everyone who has joined in so far. I appologize for the vines etc. that block some of the rocks. It's mostly poison ivy/oak. I will try to get a close up as requested next trip...but this not the best time of the year. Shortstack, I figured I could count on you to join in....more later.

....I have marked another area not spotted yet. Let us see what else shows up.

Attachments

• oddrock.jpg
    oddrock.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 3,255
EE that is truly an awesome dog. Never saw it till you pointed it out. It sure stands out once you have pointed it out! Isn't it gorgeous!
Could be more fingers in that area too.

The finger seems to be pointing at a bell with more info toward the top of the bell, and possibly the clapper resembling an owl or face. There may be acircle with a dot in it on that bell too. With the dogs,rabbit(s), bell, birds plus possible directional carvings it all looks pretty good I would venture to say.

One thing I was curious about oddrock..just a couple of times i have seen potential carvings that resembles a larger figure perhaps priestly..with a small indian or ..hmmm well..humanoid creature facing it or facing away from it. Very close.

Would like to see this area up close...to see if it is one of those. This little area could be a lot of things and may have some numbers. A closer pic might help to clear it up
Thanks for posting this pic!
DM

Attachments

• biglittlemk.jpg
    biglittlemk.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 3,147
Yep. EE.
I sure missed those 2 large animal heads. Normally I do over all scans first then step down in scale for each "look". That bulldog head sure seems to be looking at the spot that huge turtle is coming up from. VERY good find. :thumbsup:

BIT,

I will never claim to know everything...or very much of anything...that being said I think we should dedicate EE's bulldog to "Old Dog" for all the help he has been to us all. Most of what has been pointed out I have seen scattered out in other places. (maybe...instead of a conventional map....we are being shown what to look for?) Still more marks to be marked up...some smaller, some larger. Some of them did have a sense of humor!

Good nite everybody, think I will cough up two more signs.

Attachments

• oddrock2.jpg
    oddrock2.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 3,070
nm

Bit,

I have nothing but respect for Old Dog and about a half dozen others on this website.
Your friend,
Butt/hurt and ugly hee hee (is it permissible to poke fun at myself?)

Bit,

This is a point I would like to make. When any two people look at a map, a picture, or a group of possible/probable rock markers, (you may sitting or standing side by side) you may get different views/ ideas. What ever the individual sees the first time/first viewing will be the most likely thing they will see in subsequent views.( tunnel vision) I have come to believe our minds tend to focus on familiar things, which is why it is sometimes hard to see a new s/s that was "close enough to bite you" all the time. By opening up one's mind and thinking "outside the box" may be when we discover another meaning of what we thought we knew. Then we may be onto the solution.

oddrock,

In order to lighten the 'mood' here I would just like to take the time to express my appreciation for your detecting method of B.S. sniffer. LMAO Is that what we call using conventional wisdom? :laughing9:

Anyways, good luck with this site, hope it pan out for you!

~Seeker~

Thanks, Seeker

Good luck in you searches also.

Bit,

I made a trip to the site and took a few photo's. Not just for you, but for Desert Moon and anyone else that may be interested. Maybe I can post them tomorrow. You are dealing with someone who has only learned in the last few weeks how to re-size photos and draw the dang lines around things. I am only sharing these photos because others shared theirs on this web-site. I have nothing to prove...am selling nothing... not interested in the location of anyones site...not looking for investers or partners as I already have one an crazy as me. (he might disagree) I am also not trying to build up my score on postings. Hope any body that cares will now understand where I am coming from.

Sorry Bit/DM,

new photos did not turn out so good. Large "Spanish" oak tree nearby has it shaded out....hmmm? Spanish oaks are not real common in this area. Bit, you asked me earller about the signs/symbols that led me to this site. I found a picture of what I interperted as an Alpha site. The embelished R,7 near the center/top of this photo is my starting point. I tend to agree that large, easy ? to spot animals or what ever are to grab your attention. I think they may also be there to distract you from the sign/symbol you need to proceed.

Attachments

• 093 (640x480).jpg
    093 (640x480).jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 2,975
Hello oddrock,

Still new but looked all over for something good to add to this fine post.

What do you think of this one?

Attachments

• 093_(640x480)[1].JPG
    093_(640x480)[1].JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 2,942

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back