ROCK FORMATION

manvat

Mar 14, 2008
ph
My treasure ventures start when we found a stone marks at the center of rocks formation besides a river. 3 meters going north we found a cemented like rock with a heart shape then 10 mt rs away going north again found a huge rock with a turtle shape..

It so difficult for us to dig further coz of our lack of knowledge in how to read the meaning of this signs.\\

Can somebody on this forum can help us..

Attachments

• DSC00819.jpg
    DSC00819.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 3,744
  • DSC00822.jpg
    DSC00822.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 3,660
  • DSC00825.jpg
    DSC00825.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 3,640
  • DSC00826.jpg
    DSC00826.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 3,711

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Manvat,

Welcome to the forum. I have to agree with SWR here. Those appear to be every day non-treasure related rocks.

I can't see any markings on them which would give any meaning at all.

Please be specific about what you think are markings. Not trying to rain on your parade, but you will find no end of people who treasure signs in everything. I believe SWR thinks the same as I, in that we hate to see people wasting their time on something that just isn't there.

I promise, that if there were any visible signs/symbols on your rocks, I would not hesitate to give an interpretation for you, but..............................

Best-Mike

OP
OP
manvat

manvat

Mar 14, 2008
ph
gollum said:
Hey Manvat,

Welcome to the forum. I have to agree with SWR here. Those appear to be every day non-treasure related rocks.

I can't see any markings on them which would give any meaning at all.

Please be specific about what you think are markings. Not trying to rain on your parade, but you will find no end of people who treasure signs in everything. I believe SWR thinks the same as I, in that we hate to see people wasting their time on something that just isn't there.

I promise, that if there were any visible signs/symbols on your rocks, I would not hesitate to give an interpretation for you, but..............................

Best-Mike
Thank for the comments, But sir in the 2nd pictures shows that the stone have a chisel marks which is found 3 ft under in the riverside. CAn this marker a possible lead sign.

Attachments

• DSC00826.jpg
    DSC00826.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 3,628
  • DSC00826.jpg
    DSC00826.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 3,603

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Top one looks like a turtle, can almost see some design to the shell, and the very last one look at the bottom right corner?

OP
OP
manvat

manvat

Mar 14, 2008
ph
The one I quoted that look like a turtle is the last picture by which i can't take the picture by a sigle shot just because it is big and no other location I can see the whole view in near. I shoot it by 2 shot, through its head and by its tail..

Attachments

• DSC00822.jpg
    DSC00822.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 3,581
  • DSC00836.jpg
    DSC00836.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 3,554
  • DSC00822.jpg
    DSC00822.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 3,543
OP
OP
manvat

manvat

Mar 14, 2008
ph
how about the other stone marks

Attachments

• DSC00832.jpg
    DSC00832.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 3,562
  • DSC00828.jpg
    DSC00828.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 3,518
  • DSC00824.jpg
    DSC00824.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 3,520
  • DSC00823.jpg
    DSC00823.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 3,541

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
first and last just look like water sloping.

OP
OP
manvat

manvat

Mar 14, 2008
ph
stilldign said:
manvat,
Your first photo, in the lower left hand corner, there appears to be a small rock with a pair of eyes. Your first test would be to "kick" this rock (carefully, so you don't break a toe or two) to see if it moves. If it does move, then forget about it. On the other hand, if this small rock is firmly planted in the ground, then you have something going on.
Your second photo is also promising. Can you post a better picture of it, from a distance of ten or so feet away?

Which one has the eyes and I will kick it up, is this the hard rock cement which is shaped like heart or the 1st picture above on which look like with many lines across the stone.

and which picture should be promising to you. And I will shot again according to your specification..

Thank for your comment..

OP
OP
manvat

manvat

Mar 14, 2008
ph
SWR said:
Does this rock formation have a Nationality, or does it matter?

Would the rock formation read the same, be it a Spanish rock formation, Dutch rock formation, Swedish rock formation, German rock formation or Japanese rock formation?

Would the same rock formation read the same in Egypt as it does in New Mexico?

Kick the rock with eyes...have the same meaning in different parts of the world? C'mon...really

A par as the rock mark is concern.. Some of this marks is found underneath and its not nature made, it was made and chiseled by somebody on those hard rock.. That's why we're searching for many question why should it be there, and what should be it purpose there in the center of many hard rock alon the river...

There's nothing waste in this venture simply because it served not only for treasure hunt but for pleasure purpose of making a tourist spot of this site..

If nothing ancient treasure there , never mind because someday somehow the true treasure will come through our effort in developing a good site for eco tourism..

But for a while we still beleived that something is hiding there, we only wait for our time for that "anito or the bantay" will give us the lead to take this wealth..

Hope that our opinion is just for ours.

OP
OP
manvat

manvat

Mar 14, 2008
ph
stilldign said:
manvat,
the rock with the eyes is in the very top photo, in the lower left corner. kick this rock...if it doesn't move then you're looking good. DO NOT REMOVE THIS ROCK FOR ANY REASON!!!!! it is simply giving you a direction to look for further information.
the photo just below the top one is the one which I would like to see a better photo of.
these signs and symbols, contrary to what some of the so-called experts will tell you, are indeed used around the world. these same treasure symbols have been used by many, many groups of the illuminati for centuries. i guess there's still some people out there who are really limited in their understanding, which will cause you to be limited IF you listen to their input.
there are other signs in this top photo which show that you very well may have a legitimate site. it just blows me away that these other "experts" haven't, or can't, see these signs.
get me a better shot of photo number two.

thanks for your advice.. I will dig again to show you the 2nd pictures,, we hide it because their some other TH want to see that mark because we found out that their someone TH left a different mark that their are seeking this treasure that why we hide it for a while..

somebodies opinion is right in the manner that they show the true site . we've been searching such other opinion not to discourage us somehow. The site is near on the war era Garrison of Japanese camp according to old people in the area and located along the river side in which many shape of rock looks somewhat unusual in their position and shapes. What we've been seeking is the right mach to what Japanese treasure symbol is perfect to what different stone marks in the area.

thanks again, hope you'll always there for opinion.

OP
OP
manvat

manvat

Mar 14, 2008
ph
Follow up to the rock with eyes, we found it from those rocks unearthed covering the stone marks(2nd pictures) , through checking from files of differents picture of thye site. Can it be a possible lead.. the stone is chiseled on the side of a big rocks facing west sides and that somewhat arrow mark is pinpointing to a direction going south..

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
I sure would like to see a picture a little bigger than a postage stamp.
what I see has potential but I am not even going to stretch farther than that.

Yes, I see things.
But your pictures are so small I cannot see enough detail to get an opinion of your trail.

Sorry.

Manvat,
Mythology and legfend definitely have a basis in truth. Heinrick Schliemann was just another crackpot, looking for a mythical city. Imagine how he must have looked to the establishment. Imagine the things they must have said about him. HE FOUND TROY!
If it's out there you will find it.

Thom

OP
OP
manvat

manvat

Mar 14, 2008
ph
dsty said:
I agree Thom the photos are too small, wal-mart would help with that, even when you make them larger they re too grainy, it would help to see some of the other area too, kinda like some that I post, I'm saving up for a better camera tho, folks have a very safe day. dsty

thanks fellow buds,

I'll try to shot again the site, to make it better for us to figure out better the marks..

Shallow minds is always there but sometimes it is good for those none beleiver on the yamashita folks.

OP
OP
manvat

manvat

Mar 14, 2008
ph
I HAVE NOW the measurement for what every markers i have been found.

Can anybodies expert mind can discuss it for me if there are relevant connection to each & every mark.

Attachments

• sketch4.jpg
    sketch4.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 3,113

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Manvat,

I told you I needed higher resolution pics and an exact layout of how all the stones are related to each other.

Best-Mike

OP
OP
manvat

manvat

Mar 14, 2008
ph
gollum said:
Manvat,

I told you I needed higher resolution pics and an exact layout of how all the stones are related to each other.

Best-Mike
ok I'll try to take pic again to all this stone marks.

thanks

OP
OP
manvat

manvat

Mar 14, 2008
ph
gollum said:
Manvat,

Best-Mike
can this new edited pic be realible to you to identify.
1stpic show the stone at the center

Attachments

• 1stmark.jpg
    1stmark.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 1,479
OP
OP
manvat

manvat

Mar 14, 2008
ph
manvat said:
gollum said:
Manvat,

Best-Mike

this one at the right portion of the sketch

Attachments

• 2ndmark.jpg
    2ndmark.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 1,754
OP
OP
manvat

manvat

Mar 14, 2008
ph
manvat said:
manvat said:
gollum said:
Manvat,

Best-Mike

this the are the front rear portion of the turtle

Attachments

• frontturtle.jpg
    frontturtle.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 1,597
  • tailturtle.jpg
    tailturtle.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 1,528

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread