My 2014 Best, Most Awesomest Finds Ever!

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had a great time this year, rediscovering a hobby that occasionally makes me do a candy dance in a strangers yard. All finds courtesy of the Garrett Ace 350.

My best "relics" would have to be my military related goodies. I found a WW1 Infantry ring, 2 WW1 buttons, WW2 Sterling Silver air gunner wings, and a smaller button which I think is also from WW2
021.JPG

I found 1 and 1/2 Sterling silver spoons, both monogrammed..
036.JPG

The rings and bling!!! My first ring, not pictured, was kept by the fellow who granted permission on his property, it was a junk copper ring that he was convinced was from the Victorian Age....you can have it dude.
023.JPG

Miscellaneous Coins and Tokens...030.JPG

A shot of a few oldies...including my oldest (readable) date, 1887!
031.JPG

My 38 Silvers!!!:headbang:
033.JPG

A group photo of my keepers, along with 135 wheats!
032.JPG

Total clad detected for the year was $77.30! Oh yea, let me mention that my "ground finds" this year, which I keep a separate tally, equaled $22.70. Do the math.... $100.00 even!!! My brain almost exploded when I realized this:laughing7:

And Finally, the best find? My Doozie of a tattoo, that everyone likes, except my Mom.
009.JPG

Thanks for looking!!!! Hope everyone has a great 2015!! Happy Hunting!

Dave.....you still have 5 days to go,don't get ahead of yourself dude!:laughing7:

GOD Bless

Chris

And Finally, the best find? My Doozie of a tattoo, that everyone likes, except my Mom.

"My God, what have you done to my baby?!" LOL.

Those are some great finds in my book. I hope that 2015 is as good or better for you.

You had a very nice 2014. Hope 2015 is just as good to you. I really like military relics.

Thanks for the replies.. Mods, could you slide this over to the 2014 annual finds forum? thx

Bump...cuz Treblehunter wants to see....thanks Brad

Those gunners wings are cool - I picked up one just like yours at a flea market some years ago . That WWI infantry ring was a great find !

Great finds and ink bud!

That's a nice bunch of finds for the year!
Cool tattoo also!

I love that silver crossed rifles infantry ring you found being I spent 8 years in the infantry it brings a smile to my face congrats and HH

I love that silver crossed rifles infantry ring you found being I spent 8 years in the infantry it brings a smile to my face congrats and HH

It just so happens, my ring has gotten a lot of love lately!!! New Tnet member Fun S1ze made a generous offer to own the ring, and he will be the proud owner later on this week. I am going to miss it, but it should belong to someone who served our country, not just a lucky detectorist.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back