Most Amazing Haul of Stolen SAFES Found Magnet Fishing

I found a floor safe while looking for a killers 308 it was maybe 4 feet by 4 feet by 4 feet it was stolen from a auto shop in canton The door was missing though

I have brought up several small safes and cash boxes in my time pitchuing the magnet. Only one had not been opened and when we finally got it open it was empty.

I have brought up several small safes and cash boxes in my time pitchuing the magnet. Only one had not been opened and when we finally got it open it was empty.
Just seems we are always thinking they are loaded with treasure to only be disappointed lol

I know where one is that is face down in Chickamauga creek. Always wanted to flip it over it is huge.
Break out the grapnel & come along and solve the mystery! When the mag won't do switch to the big monster grapnel you built! You did make yourself a grapnel didn't you!?

Break out the grapnel & come along and solve the mystery! When the mag won't do switch to the big monster grapnel you built! You did make yourself a grapnel didn't you!?
Nope. I only see it when the water is way low. I dove down and the door is closed. It was chunked off a bridge about a 3/4 a mile upstream. Would take a winch to get it out and no way to get a vehicle near it. I drug a magnet over it from my kayak and locked on pulled my self back over it and dove down. Magnet found it I would have missed it.

Nope. I only see it when the water is way low. I dove down and the door is closed. It was chunked off a bridge about a 3/4 a mile upstream. Would take a winch to get it out and no way to get a vehicle near it. I drug a magnet over it from my kayak and locked on pulled my self back over it and dove down. Magnet found it I would have missed it.
I always drag my magnet around on the kayak. It has never once caught on anything except a big pile of debris lol

i found a small lock box once, sounded like it was full of coins.
broke it open, it was school bus keys, and some lunch menus.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back