Minelab relic hawk for sell Price reduced $475 shipped

Jason in TN

Bronze Member
Oct 29, 2004
East Tennessee
Got a relic hawk to sell this detector goes deep and is in great condition. It is made for relics and that is what it does best. I would not want to use it park hunting you would need a big shovel.
This one has battery like new condition takes and holds full charge. The factory coil and a small 8 in coil with extra lower rod. Has box cover and a chest mount for box if you want to chest mount it.
Original headphones never used. Belt mount for battery. All the paper work and manual. Has case that makes a back pack that it all goes in. I will take $575 shipped on this detector. It has a few scratches on the coil connectors where they have to be pulled through the very top of the rod it is a little tight. Other than that it is like new. Thanks

Jason

OP
OP
Jason in TN

Jason in TN

Bronze Member
Oct 29, 2004
East Tennessee
Re: Minelab relic hawk for sell

Just looked there is one of these on e bay right now for over $1200. Here is your chance to get one for a deal the one on there does not have the $40 box cover extra lower rod and a few other goodies. It sold new for around $1300 with out the extra coil rod and other extras. Thanks

Jason

OP
OP
Jason in TN

Jason in TN

Bronze Member
Oct 29, 2004
East Tennessee

May take a cash trade deal or just a trade deal on this one two. Let me know what you have.
Would like a gold bug se.

49r Relics

Jan 11, 2008
Gold Country (California)
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett AT Pro, Makro Racer 2, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Detector Pro Grey Ghost headphones, Lesche diggers, Apex picks.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

PM'd :icon_pirat:

CLANMETAL

Jan 7, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good evening jason are a fan of metal detector in Italy would be interested in your metal, possibly, costs of shipping has my load would pay with a credit card the amount of $ 475 plus' expenses spedizione.In waiting for a reply best regards

growdude

Dec 26, 2004
Ill take it what part of tennessee are you in im in fayetteville how would you like payment?Scott

88junior

Feb 22, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1270 with 5", 8",5x10",10-1/2",12" HotHead Coils, Fisher CZ-5 with 8",10-1/2" coils, Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guys this post was from 2010 I'd say it's long gone!!

kefa

Tenderfoot
Sep 16, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interested in MInelab Relic Hawk.

Interested in MInelab Relic Hawk. Please let me know.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread is 7 years old, detector is long gone.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread