Metal detector stands for sale!

zaxfire69

Bronze Member
Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 / Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello. I grew tired of setting my detectors down on the ground and having to clean them every night I returned from Detecting. I wanted a stand that would not tip over and one that would snap on and hold tight on the rod. Well I built some that will not tip and will not slip off of the shaft. Very well put together. Made for the Ace 250 and Fisher F series detectors. It may fit other detectors, but these are the 2 I have. You don't see many snap on stands for Garretts Ace 250, but I have one that fits in front of the box and doesn't hinder your swing what so ever. I am proud to have made them and want you to try one as well. If you want one they are $20.00 shipped anywhere in the Lower 48 states via USPS. If you want to keep your detector up and out of the mud and muck this is your stand. Just send a payment of $20.00 using paypal to [email protected]

Include your address and I will ship it right out to you. I can promise you will like it. Thanks zaxfire69
IMG_1982.jpg

IMG_1985.jpg

OP
OP
zaxfire69

zaxfire69

Bronze Member
Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 / Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Ace 250 and F75 Metal Detector stands For Sale

Still have a couple more stands. Waiting to be shipped to you to support your great machines. Thanks :hello2: :headbang:

Confederate 1

Tenderfoot
Feb 13, 2010
Natchez, Ms.
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5 / Bounty Hunter 505/ Bounty Hunter 101/ T20B

I can personally attest to the quality and craftsmanship that was put into the stands. I have 2 of them and they have made detecting so much more enjoyable. Thanks for the stands and I look forward to needing more in the future. By the way, one was for the Fisher F5 and the other was for the Bounty Hunter 505. Well done.

Frank1960

Nov 13, 2009
Evans Colorado
Detector(s) used
AT Max

paypal sent to ya zaxfire69 Thanks and ignore the emails from treasure quest lol

OP
OP
zaxfire69

zaxfire69

Bronze Member
Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 / Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Metal detector stands for sale

I recieved your payment and am shipping out first thing in the morning. These stands fit various round rod detectors. Most White's, Fisher and Garrett. They are selling quite well. Pass the word About them. Thanks. Zaxfire69

LittleJohn

Apr 7, 2010
South Central, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Etrac,Fisher F75,Tesoro Golden UMax, Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I can personally attest to the quality and craftsmanship that was put into the stands. I have 2 of them and they have made detecting so much more enjoyable.

So true....these stands took a considerable amount of thought and craftsmanship. Well worth the price.

Frank1960

Nov 13, 2009
Evans Colorado
Detector(s) used
AT Max
These babies are great I hunted with mine on my 250 for close to 8 hours yesterday and it didn't budge held the detector off the ground worked great. Awesome job on these. Thanks

TC-NM

Jun 8, 2008
Sunny AZ
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro & Spectra V3i / White's E Series 9000 & Sunray Pro Golds HP's / Garrett Pro Pinpointer AT/ White's digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Zaxfire69,

Does your stand fit Whites detector shafts? I have a Vision/Spectra V3 and a Pro XL. I'd like to hunt with this stand, but taking it on and off, will it stress and break? Or am I better off in drilling a small hole on both sides of the shaft to accommodate the stand and use some self threading set screws to permanently have it mounted? ???

Your thoughts,

TC-NM :icon_thumright:

old_goldchaser

Feb 10, 2010
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705
Multiple pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would be interested in one. Saw the one Frank1960 got from you and I liked it. I have an Etrac and an Xterra. Would like one for either first but then would likely get another later for the other. Do you have any left that would fit either of those two detectors?

old_goldchaser

Feb 10, 2010
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705
Multiple pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, heck Frank, ya know it coulda just "slipped" off when you carried your detector to the truck. Or maybe you coulda bumped it against the door and it mighta fallen off. :dontknow: But it didnt.... :laughing7: But you are right...I really did like it. I hope he has some more of them.

OP
OP
zaxfire69

zaxfire69

Bronze Member
Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 / Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marchas45 said:
Well there is someone on ebay selling the exact same stands hope it's you and have your stands patented. http://cgi.ebay.com/Snap-Stand-Mine...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45f36567b3

Those are similar, but not mine. Different stand and design. Parts are different as well. I like mine better. Mine are ALOT taller and Wider. Looks like his are also for one specific detector. Mine fit many detectors. I have different size's..Still trying to find someone close to me with a New Minelab detector...ETRAC or Safari or Explorer. I want to make a stand to fit those detectors.

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How much do the stands weigh?

OP
OP
zaxfire69

zaxfire69

Bronze Member
Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 / Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hold on just a second and I will let you know.

OP
OP
zaxfire69

zaxfire69

Bronze Member
Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 / Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
5.1 ounces

OP
OP
zaxfire69

zaxfire69

Bronze Member
Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 / Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TC-NM said:
Zaxfire69,

Does your stand fit Whites detector shafts? I have a Vision/Spectra V3 and a Pro XL. I'd like to hunt with this stand, but taking it on and off, will it stress and break? Or am I better off in drilling a small hole on both sides of the shaft to accommodate the stand and use some self threading set screws to permanently have it mounted? ???

Your thoughts,

TC-NM :icon_thumright:

Vision Spectra :thumbsup: As far as drilling into your shaft, no need. The stands hold really tightly. If they were to slip I have heard of a guy just putting a piece of black tape in the location they want the stand to be. It creates a tighter seal between the stand and the shaft. I only had one person tell me about that. He was using an el cheapo detector and the shaft size was smaller diameter than most higher end models. I would try it first and see how you like the fit. As far as the stand breaking...Not a chance. It is Built like a tank. Even if you did somehow break it, you could send it back to me and I would replace it Free of charge. I'm rough with mine and they still fit tight as a glove. If you want one just go to www.detectorstand.com and order you one or several. I will take care of you real quickly.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread