In Memory of Utah Hunter ~ TNet Member

Wicked Wolf

Tenderfoot
Oct 31, 2006
Easley, South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Compass XP Pro / Fisher F-75+ / Tesoro Lobo / White’s DFX / Tesoro Bandido II UMax /
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
angel_detector.jpg

utah hunter
Best stay at home dad in the world
bronze.gif um.png useroff.gif
[size=8pt]Posts: 1105
Utah county, Utah
Detector used:
Minelab x-terra 70, Fisher F75, eyes, brain
1-mini.gif

"utah hunter" Ryan Farnsworth passed on in June of 2009​

I know we have all met this person on this site, the man from Utah buying silver left and right and we all said you know something we don't. I have sold Ryan a lot of silver and we talked by phone and emails. I have been away form this site for 5 months. So about 3 weeks ago I thought I would look up this silver buyer from Utah and see how he was doing and if was he still buying silver. I could only find a post by him in 1/13/09 I thought he may have quit buying silver but all of his posts have stoped also. I checked other sites no luck. I sent emails but they returned with could not deliver. I tried to find his phone number I had but I couldn't. So I surfed the web for a Utah phone book and found his home number so I call and a nice lady answered the phone and I ask if I could talk to Ryan. She paused for a second and said he don't live here any more. The first thing I thought was divorce... so very calmly I ask have you got a way I can contact him. She then told me he was dead and he died in June of this year. I thought to myself this was a 41 year old stay at home dad...so like a normal caring person I said how long had he been sick? She paused for a while then told me he had taken his own life. I felt so bad that I asked that question. I told her we talked a lot and traded on line trying to move on to something else and told her I was sorry to hear it and goodbye. This has been on my mind and how things can change in a short amount of time. If you would have told me this was going to happen after talking to him back then, I would have told you that you where crazy. I just thought I would share this story with you. So long Ryan and the Lord forgives all who trust in him . Also God bless his wife and family.

Re: "utah hunter" Ryan Farnsworth passed on in June of 2009

So Sorry.It seems many friends and family have died this year. Each year I ask God for one more season. God Bless and take care.Sorry for your loss.
TnMtns

Re: "utah hunter" Ryan Farnsworth passed on in June of 2009

Remember him well Jim, that is sad 41 years old. I feel for his family and their loss. Dan

WW,
I, too, am sorry to hear about this. I also pray for the family he left behind.... I cannot imagine the pain and sorrow that they are going through.
stilldign

I'm am so sorry to hear this. We, too, had dealings on a few occasions.

I am sure he will be greatly missed - by family members as well friends and us at Tnet.

Only God knows what demons had taken over, but I believe God will take care of Utah Hunter and he has found real treasure, I'm sure.

We, at TNET, thank you, Wicked Wolf - for letting us all know.

Utah Hunter - may the Lord bless you and yours, and RIP.

The Oroblancos.

I had no idea... :'(
I never really had a chance to talk to him, though I followed his posts & personal page.
While looking at his page again, I came back across his dream... and it gave me chills.
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,188424.0.html
Anyway, this is the song that he said we were singing when Jesus returns. I think I understand why...

"The Spirit of God Like a Fire is Burning"

Lyrics:
http://www.lds.org/churchmusic/deta...seqstart= &searchseqend=2&searchsubseqend=ZZZ

Bran <><

I am very sorry to hear this.
My prayers will be with his family.

The last time I heard from him, he was going through a divorce.

Ryan and I didn't see eye to eye on Religion, but I know for a fact that he had a very big heart. :thumbsup:
When he heard that my wife had Fibromyalgia, he bought her a book that he thought might help, and mailed it to her.
He will be missed.

Timberwolf

Thats sad and although I never knew him nor read of him on this site I am sorry to hear of his passing - I do see it though as the end of one adventure and the beginning of the next.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back