In Memory of BoobieinPA ~ TNet Member

Re: Treasure Hunter Has Left Us

warsawdaddy said:
Boobie of PA passed away this afternoon.Many of you may have known him from the forums.Although I never met him.I conversed with him many times on the forums.God speed,boobie,may the Lord accept you in His Kingdom.RIP,my friend.

I didn't know him, but I'm saddened to hear the news.

its always sad when the world loses a nice person -- since the world these days seems to have so few of em.

Rest in peace Boobie, Rest in Peace. Your family will be in our prayers.

angel_detector.jpg

Name: boobieinPa
Position: Newbie - Next Posting Level (Tenderfoot) in 1 post.
Date Registered: Oct 27, 2007, 02:52:37 PM
Last Active: May 01, 2009, 04:54:54 PM​

Attachments

• angel_detector.jpg
    angel_detector.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 765
Re: In Memory of BoobieinPA ~ Tnet Member

I am so sorry to hear about this.

Our condolences.

Mr. & Mrs. O

sympathy.jpg

Attachments

• sympathy.jpg
    sympathy.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 644
Re: In Memory of BoobieinPA ~ Tnet Member

A Dear Friend, I will miss him greatly.

Thank You Boobie for all the great advice You've given and for being a part of our Lives
We will miss You,Boobie,God Speed to green fields

Iwas looking at some otherwebsites I am somewhat active in and found this topic from Boobie and wanted to pass it on .Maybe should have been in different topic but here it ihttp://www.treasurequestxlt.com/community/showthread.php?p=59133#post59133s
HH.Mont

Boobie was a VERY NEAR and DEAR FRIEND of mine. We hunted many times together and took many trips.

I can't post a video here BUT I have a video of Boobies Memorial.

If anyone is interested in viewing the video, PLEASE let me know and I will be more than glad to e-mail you the video.

RIP MY FRIEND

I should read this page more often. I didn't realize. Another one of the good guys gone. Just another reminder of how precious and fragile life is. I didn't know Boobie personally buy I did know him from here and another forum, he was always a class act. I am saddened to hear of his passing. My deepest condolences go out to his family and friends. He is missed. May he rest in peace.

Attachments

• memorial_card_Criost_an_siol.jpg
    memorial_card_Criost_an_siol.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 321

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back