I Started Re-running Some Of My Saved Concentrates Today

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
I started re-running some of my saved concentrates. Today was the half gallon ice cream pail of concentrates from back-panning my final run off my mico VDR clean-up mini-sluice. Next will be about 1- 1/2 5 gallon buckets, which first have to be re-screened down to - 50 mesh. I have about 2/3 already reclassified down to that. Finally will be the magnetic sands I removed prior to back-panning. Then I will get a weight, add the gold to my total gold from this year and weight it.

nov30a.JPG
Nov30b.JPG

Foreverteachable

Nov 24, 2023
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic ID, Troy Shadow X5, Garrett AT Pro, Red Racer 2, Fisher F22, Minelab Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I started re-running some of my saved concentrates. Today was the half gallon ice cream pail of concentrates from back-panning my final run off my mico VDR clean-up mini-sluice. Next will be about 1- 1/2 5 gallon buckets, which first have to be re-screened down to - 50 mesh. I have about 2/3 already reclassified down to that. Finally will be the magnetic sands I removed prior to back-panning. Then I will get a weight, add the gold to my total gold from this year and weight it.

View attachment 2118048 View attachment 2118049
Nice color so far!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions