hi there from wayyy up north;];];];]

caratunk

Feb 2, 2016
maine
Detector(s) used
whites coinmaster, silver u max
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
howdy mainers;];] im from aroostook county.. i just found treasurenet this wkend when i came across a detector while yrd saling its a little silver u max tesoro .. it works great so far;];];] my question to you all ..does anyone else have a tesoro ? what kind? how long have you had it? what do you think of it? im trying to learn as much as i can about mine ..only had it since sunday;];];];] i did try it in my yrd yesterday for 3 holes it was frzing out ;[;[;[ but it worked;];];] found 2 nails 2 pieces of sheet metal a pull tab and i piece of clay pottery and a piece of a cork top bottle just a frag of it ;[;[;[ anyways hope to hear from you soon ;];];]

Surf the forums here on Tnet, you have lots to learn grasshopper!....
YouTube videos will also help with the Tesoro...
It's a popular machine, it'll serve you well...
Welcome to Tnet....

ohh thanks u tube videos? where in here? i do need to learn alot ;];];];]

I have a Cibola I've had for years now. Works like a charm. Great for beaches too. Also bought a XP Deus last fall and it just plain sucks. It sucks silver, gold, diamonds, clad, REv War Civil War and all that stuff right out of the ground!

well glad that deus works so well for you;];];];] hoping my silver max will too once i get used to it... which at this rate may be next yr......another damm wk of rain;[;[;[ i swear since april...i think we MAYBE have had i week of sun... ;[;;[

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back