Gold Prospecting North Carolina

Jun 8, 2022
We recently moved from Wisconsin to North Carolina. There is so much history here. We are about to hit 17k subs on YouTube and we have hundreds of locations to prospect. If anyone wants to join us on an adventure feel free to ask!
1000018031.jpg
1000017510.jpg

Upvote 1
OP
OP
J
Jun 8, 2022
We will be having the 20th Anniversary Gold Festival here in Marion, NC, friday afternoon May 31st & all day Saturday June 1st. may want to join us, will be lots of vendors & history.
I'm a Vein Mountain Recreational Miner's Club member 😎 I'll definitely be there. We will be filming.

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The Reed Gold Mine near Charlotte is a fantastic place to visit. It was the first commercial-ventured gold mine in the United States. Placer and hard rock mining.. they tore up the countryside looking for the good stuff. Loads of trails to walk, mill & mine ruins to explore. The onsite museum is first-class and provides a comprehensive overview of gold-mining. Plenty ot impressive specimens, relics, and mining equipment.

OP
OP
J
Jun 8, 2022
The Reed Gold Mine near Charlotte is a fantastic place to visit. It was the first commercial-ventured gold mine in the United States. Placer and hard rock mining.. they tore up the countryside looking for the good stuff. Loads of trails to walk, mill & mine ruins to explore. The onsite museum is first-class and provides a comprehensive overview of gold-mining. Plenty ot impressive specimens, relics, and mining equipment.
I've been looking at taking a trip over there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread