FREE MAPS 1867-1970 All states

Thanks jg, I had often wondered where the entrance to old mines in Jackson, Michigan. The very first date and map showed the state prison mine near the old prison. Too cool ! NEAL

thanks sooo much

HH
-GC

Yes this is quite a treasure....Not ONLY to relic hunters like us but to people looking for genealogical information. This has many of l the Confederate Pensions and Oaths of Allegiance and they are working to get each and every county online. My Great, Great, Great Grandfather Lt. Daniel Lafayette Rogers, 6th Georgia Cavalry, Smith's Legion, Co. A should be popping up there really soon. I had to write the Georgia Archives a few years ago to get copies of his enlistment papers and it took like 2 months to get the info back...Therefore, this site is a gold mine if you use it to all of its ability! :wink: :wink:

I am glad everyone is finding this to be usefull. My colleague from college should be emailing me more sites that could be usefull to us in the near future. I will post the sites on here as soon as I get them. If anyone finds a site that they need help detecting, let me know as I will be more than happy to help. :thumbsup: HH

fourleaf said:
sweet :headbang: :headbang:, lots of help in raleigh, thanks alot !

Are you detecting in Raleigh, too?

I wish I was. Maybe I can make a trip out there in the summer. I'm MD'ing in the midwest now.

Great site. After looking at a few maps , I was able to date my house back to 1909. Thanks again for the great site !

wow!! Great site... no big surprise.. but my town of 100 people is not listed!!

MonkeyBoy

Thank you.
Great info!!!
-MM-

Thanks so much jg my town is 164 years old and this is just what I have been
looking for great site and again thanks so much!
Varady

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back