F/S: Compass Judge 6 Detector - Sold

gsitexas

Oct 12, 2006
Stephenville, TX
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Omega 8000, CZ-3D, Bandito II uMax and Troy X-2
I have decided to sell my Compass Judge 6 detector. For those of you not familiar with the 100HZ Compass machines, the Judge 6, like the 77B has a unique ability to find good non-ferrous targets among the thick iron trash.

I would rate this machine a 7.5 to 8 out of 10. Common to the Judge series, this detector is hard wired with a 7.75" coil. Coil cover not included.

I have read the Judge 6 should be powered by two AA four packs, however, this detector as received was set up for two 9V batteries and it seems to perform just fine as configured.

I purchased two AA battery packs to try with this machine, however, the battery box in this machine is just wide enough for 9V batteries. I will include the AA battery packs if you want to modify the battery box, your option.

Price - $95 includes shipping within the USA and PayPal fee.

Thanks for looking,

Keith

Attachments

• DSC_2639.JPG
    DSC_2639.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 394
  • DSC_2644.JPG
    DSC_2644.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 693
  • DSC_2638.JPG
    DSC_2638.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 302
  • DSC_2640.JPG
    DSC_2640.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 297

Jonathan James

Jul 19, 2009
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, White's Spectrum XLT, White's Quantum2, White's Eagle2, White's Surf PI, White's 4900, White's 5900 Di/Pro SL, White's Classic ID, White's Coinmaster 1, Garrett AT Pro, Tesor
Re: F/S: Compass Judge 6 Detector

The Judge 6 was the first metal detector that I ever bought. Sorry,, but this post brought back alot of memories from my childhood. Hope you sell it.. It's a great machine. I also have the original owners manual somewhere for the Judge 6, if I can find it amongst all my junk i'll send it to you..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread