Dr, Glover

OP
OP
D
Feb 25, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone know Dr. Glover's email or how to send him a message? I just came across this site and I used to have him in high school many years ago. We would sit and talk about the lost Dutchman mine over lunch. Just wanted to reach out to him. Thank you
or if anyone happens to know him, please pass along my email [email protected]. I appreciate it. Don't want anything. Not selling anything.

He briefly taught Physics in my school back in 1987 or 1988 I think. Just wanted to reach out to him. Thank you so much.

Sentinel

Jan 5, 2007
Does anyone know Dr. Glover's email or how to send him a message? I just came across this site and I used to have him in high school many years ago. We would sit and talk about the lost Dutchman mine over lunch. Just wanted to reach out to him. Thank you
I do not know if anyone was really able to help you. Thomas rarely answers his phone anymore and mainly communicates with just a few select people. If you have had no luck, let me know and I will pass the info along to him next time I speak with him.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Sentinel. Do you live up here? Wayne T asked me to look in on him every once-in-a-while. Still waiting on the address, but since I work for APS, I can go ANYWHERE I need to in Central Az(my days have started in Sedona and ended in Bagdad a few times). LOL I live not too far from Prescott.

Mike

OP
OP
D
Feb 25, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do not know if anyone was really able to help you. Thomas rarely answers his phone anymore and mainly communicates with just a few select people. If you have had no luck, let me know and I will pass the info along to him next time I speak with him.
I appreciate it. I did send him a message but he didn't respond. If you do talk to him just tell him I appreciated him. Became a teacher. 28 years now. Thanks.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I appreciate it. I did send him a message but he didn't respond. If you do talk to him just tell him I appreciated him. Became a teacher. 28 years now. Thanks.
When I go check on him, I will give him your message.

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread