Coinstar log for KevinInCO

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Since we have this forum now...

Here’s what I found in my local grocery today:
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1566860905.386140.jpg
plus one clad dime I gave to a little boy who watched me grab the stash :) As with this stash, I often get foreign coins due to living in a ski resort area.

I have an ongoing joke with my wife that we have to go all the places I find coins from so we can spend them. A guy can dream right? This time the coins are from US, Mexico, Aruba, Hungary, Switzerland, UK, the Eurozone, and Canada. That’s a lot of travel!

makes shopping a little more fun

Got a clad dime and a dirty cent today.

The population of my county, Patrick Co, VA is 18,490 - which is actually pretty sparse with the only Coinstar I know of in the entire county.... Very occasionally I find items in the tray, not often - not in the last six months. I keep a database of finds, retired a computer guy amongst other things. Found things 3 times in the last year.

Isn't that enough to keep looking :)

Today’s coinstar haul was.......one cent lol!

Today’s take:ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1569298036.057364.jpg
I included the coupon because it was on the coinstar machine and I used it!

Got one nasty looking corroded cent today. Better than nothing I guess :/

Recent finds have been individual pennies and dimes. Not photo worthy but keeps me checking!

Kevin, please keep kranging! What else we got my friend?

Mom just came upstairs waking me up..... 94 years old she is..... I'm only 70 something = whatever. She jumped on my butt for having given up. Hello Mom!!!

My 2019 ended with a few more pennies. Hopefully 2020 gets interesting!

First interesting coinstar find of the year. A half franc coin from Switzerland 🇨🇭
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1583390053.136836.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1583390067.903881.jpg

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1584147276.040471.jpgcoin star finds from the last two days. How about that, a new thing to find- a bullet!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back