Calling all marines, where and when did you go to bootcamp?

San Diego, Plt# 1007 (Crazy Garcia... Ok ladies, squat thrusts forever... BEGIN!) Sgt, 2 tours Vietnam.TTC

Foot prints.jpg

P.I, Plt 2125, Summer 1996, 0351, Sgt USMC, "That which does not kill us will only make us stronger." Even my bad days are good!

Son was at PI, Sept 97-Jan 98. First battalion training co. (Can't remember Platoon #). Then stationed at Pendleton. Was at Fatima (Oki), Thailand, & Kenya. Left the Corps on 9/6/2001 and was inactive reserves until 2005.

While he was a poolee, I helped start a website, Marine Moms Online (I am Ladyscout if you read the history page on the website). This is now a DOD approved site and recruiters give the website to poolees and their families.

Once a Marine, always a Marine! THANK YOU to those of you who served. God Bless You for your service.

Semper fi,
Anita

San Diego (Hollywood) PLT #1021, 1st Bat , Delta Co. 1993 "Oh you boys wanna freakin play games? very well"

I second the "lidhead" motion

jharhed said:
I second the "lidhead" motion

Well Mamabear it's official , your a Lidhead! Thanks jharhed, Semper Fi!

AC1955 said:
Son was at PI, Sept 97-Jan 98. First battalion training co. (Can't remember Platoon #). Then stationed at Pendleton. Was at Fatima (Oki), Thailand, & Kenya. Left the Corps on 9/6/2001 and was inactive reserves until 2005.

While he was a poolee, I helped start a website, Marine Moms Online (I am Ladyscout if you read the history page on the website). This is now a DOD approved site and recruiters give the website to poolees and their families.

Once a Marine, always a Marine! THANK YOU to those of you who served. God Bless You for your service.

Semper fi,
Anita

Marines all share a special bond and there families, Semper Fi Anita! AC

Jan 25 to april 23 1999. Plt. 1033 1st BN, C Co. Hollywood Marine here. Did 8 years active. Went into the 1ST Civ Div Jan 07 as a Sgt.

I see those yellow footprints and I SHUDDER! TTC

I see those yellow footprints and I SHUDDER! TTC

I see those yellow footprints and start laughing outloud. Only Marines would need a guide on where to place your feet when standing in formation.....:laughing7:

Sorry TTC, you know how the inter-service rivalry goes, we are all brothers in arms anyways.

Parris Island, Jan. 9th,1964, Plt. 107.........H&S Co. 1st. Tank Bn, Camp Pendleton, B Co. 1st. Tank Bn. (Vietnam '65-'66)
Cherry Point, NC, Mabs-14, Mag-14, ('66-'68) and OUT! MOS 3531/5711

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back